• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only Meet that Matters ::: BINGS / SON240SX 2011

Copy and paste from official thread LINK

Location: Cozy Resturant, 361 Lake Street, St. Catharines, Ontario
    Time: ???
    Date: Sunday May 1st 2011
    Cost: $16 per person for the buffet ONLY (includes gratuity) or $20 for buffet + parking + awards registration

Click HERE to register and PAY!

:::MENU:::

All you can eat:

- Chicken Fried Rice
    - Sweet and Sour chicken balls (best you'll ever have)
    - egg rolls
    - spring rolls
    - honey chicken wings
    - beef and broccoli
    - szechuan delight (spicy)
    - probably some other stuff

:::AWARDS:::

Two streams of awards. the Judged awards have the entrants rolling their cars up for the selected judges to review. The Voting awards are voted by all registered attendees with pretty little stickers given with the wrist bands for dinner.

Judged Awards
    BEST S13 Hatch
    BEST S13 Coupe

BEST S14
    BEST JDM (RHD)

SON240sx voting for:
    BEST Wheel & Tire Fitment
    PEOPLE'S CHOICE Award for Best OVERALL Car

???FAIL Award???

Remember that in order to vote you much register for the event and pick up a voting package that is included with in the cost of the buffet!!!

:::General Guidelines:::

ZERO BURN OUTS
    ZERO STREET DRIFTING
    ZERO ALCOHOL
    ZERO DOUCHE BAGGERY OF ANY KIND

do that **** = automatic ban

[map]cozy restaurant, st catharines, ontario, canada[/map]

bings.ca
    son240sx.org
    onyxsyndicate.com

Thanks for the invite Bing, would love to meet up with fellow Nissan enthusiasts.
    I'll be heading down with some friends, and we need to make a small GTRC contingent as well!
    Reply if you are interested in heading there, also we can do a meet up if you are in the GTA and cruise down together.
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Bings meet usually has a pretty good showing of Skylines. There is usaually an rx7 or two, a supra or two, even a lotus. I recall seeing Bimmers in the past along with some DSM's.

Comment

Plenty of opportunity to take part for skyline dudes...

If you pre-reg and want to take part in the awards they are done like no other awards ... no passive judging... you roll your car up in front of all 250+ people and get judged 2-3 at a time.

Skyline guys can win the RHD judged award and the wheel / tire fitment and best over all award. You just need to either pre-reg or get there early on the day of the event and register in person... I thikn Newmans E30 won the best overall or people's choice last year.

If you show up after the SQ1 Convoy you likely wont get a prime spot for the awards since that convoy typically has 40 - 50 cars in it.

We're going to be pre-partying the night before in an unofficial fashion as well
        bings.ca
        son240sx.org
        onyxsyndicate.com

Comment

how much for non buffet?
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

if you're not eating and not going to enter the awards then it's free...

you'll just have to park in an adjacent lot or something. the main lot will likely fill up fast.

that's an interesting question actually... i guess some people would assume you have to pay to participate... it aint that kinda party here.
            Last edited by bing; 04-12-2011, 10:41 PM.
            bings.ca
            son240sx.org
            onyxsyndicate.com

Comment

Yeah I actually thought that too. I will try my best to come out to this. Video is amazing and makes me want my car back so bad.
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

hopefully when you're at the event you'll feel compelled to eat at the venue rather than at the fastfood joints nearby anyways.

we don't have to pay for the space so the only way the restaurant generates value is from the food sales.
                bings.ca
                son240sx.org
                onyxsyndicate.com

Comment

that weekend is looking crazy...ufc in toronto too!!

but I definitely plan on making it out to this

Comment

Damn. I wish my HCR could make appearance but I broke my left elbow. If it were my right I could shift and steer with the left. I will still go but will b one of those lookers.
                    Last edited by beacher1B0; 04-14-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Anyone want to meet up and cruise down? What time is the meet up at SQ1? I can't seem to find any info on timing *doh*
                      Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

The sq1 meet is at 11:30 am...there's three r32's listed so far (mine included)

More details in this thread from son240
                        http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.p...ngs-%28list%29

Comment

All nissan welcome?

Comment

^^ yep!
                            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Damn i would so love to go in my car , hurry and ship my stuff tomei

Comment

Working...
                              X