Not much happening in BC ? Lets meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much happening in BC ? Lets meet!

Hey, anyone have any plans of doing a cruise this august 2011?

I was just watching a vid on you tube of a cruise called skywest 2009 (GOOGLE CAR!) LOL, and ive been watching for meets here in bc and haven't heard anything.
    Im buying a new gtr this week and was hoping to meet some local boys.
    Ive owned 2 gtst's in the past and this is my first gtr!
    I think some of the locals on this side should get together and do a whistler cruise (new sea to sky is supposed to be nice) or maybe head somewhere north instead. Just putting it out there. (Sea to Skyline cruise )

Car is getting shipped from east to west this weekend, should be here late july or early august. Will be inspected and ready shortly after.

Looking forward to getting back into the scene as its been a long 3 years out!

What are you getting ? R33 or 32?

Comment

its a 91 r32, im not going to give all the details until i finalize the deal this weekend, but she is comming!
      Originally posted by r33gtr View Post
      What are you getting ? R33 or 32?

Comment

I just posted the same thing in the western section. The BC group has gone really lame and we need to bring it back!
        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Congrats on the car, there is the revscene meet coming up in August and there's a thread on that here. But yeah I'm down for something else as well.

Comment

guys if you wana meet up more check out importmeet.com they do weekly meets and there is a crusie coming up and a drag night at mission in august
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Nice, importmeet seems a little more USA sided but awesome non-the-less!
              As for the BC boys, im glad to see a couple coming out of the woodwork, keep coming and soon we should have a nice little group here in bc for cruises. Any number of skylines is a good number, but more is BETTER!
              Thanks for the responses! Tell your friends!
              Ultimately i would love to see a GTRC event held here in western Canada, I would definitely do everything I can to help organize that and im sure there would be other supporting help from around the area.
              Stay classy!
              Brent

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
              guys if you wana meet up more check out importmeet.com they do weekly meets and there is a crusie coming up and a drag night at mission in august

Comment

There are tonnes... there is a meet every week, and tall ben is trying to get another onegoing. This year it looks like there is no skymeet but we have that the past few years.

Thats GTRC alone!
                -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Yeah Ill be down to meet now that I have my R32 as well

Comment

i will come out for meets once my car is fixed(will be by august) hopefully...

Comment

Im always down for something.. but its to freakin hard to please everyone.. cause we all have different work shedules.. live all over.. etc.

I love meeting and cruising.. I will post a thread next week for my next planned meet.
                      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Interested, new r32 owner looking to get in on meets and everything. Anyone from Kamloops still on here? Looks like the crowd has dies down a little bit from what it used to be.

Comment

im down for some meets as i havent gone to any meets for pass year n half and just wanna get back into the scene
                          but might be a lil late for the year. the weather looks like its going to be awesome this week so imma transfer my insurance on the gtr
                          and take it for a drive for the week and then store it for the winter times!
                          if any meet PM me lol
                          TOP SECRET- 85%
                          91 accord exr - DD
                          R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
                          R33 GTST (sold)
                          91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

Working...
                          X