Meet/Show Brantford, Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet/Show Brantford, Ontario

Hey guys, my mother owns a cafe at the brantford air port and they have a good size lot. Also the run way..(hint hint) jk.

Anyways, i was thinking it would be a good spot for a meet/show. Wondering if anyone would be interested.. I also wouldnt mind if we/I posted a thread on other forums for other cars to come out.. but as for now seeing if anyone would like to and if so then we can all sched. a date/time on a weekend in the near future.

Also we could do a BBQ and Drinks (pop/water, etc)

possible weeknds could be Sept. 9/10, Sept. 23/24, or in oct.

Another Skymeet turn out would be awesome..I also know of a good spot for pictures if its in oct. for the autum and what not..

1.Nvdgtr (burford,ont)

ill attend , just down the road for me

Comment

I'm very interested!

Comment

I will hopefully have something to attend with. If so I will come. If not then that sucks
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I'll make the trip out if the date doesn't conflict with my shift work
          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Maybe, it is on my way to the cottage so depending on when it is I may stop in for a bit.
            1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
            Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

what weekend works best for you guys?, i posted at afew other forums will make a list if we get a good amount of cars.!
              Last edited by Nvdgtr; 08-29-2011, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Id really love to use brantford airstrip to do a few log runs haha , don't want to do it on the road and dont want to be tuning my ecu at toronto motorsports track .

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                  Id really love to use brantford airstrip to do a few log runs haha , don't want to do it on the road and dont want to be tuning my ecu at toronto motorsports track .
                  lol yea, i dont think we would have access to the runway but.. (come back at night when no ones around)

Comment

Working...
                  X