AMS INC End of Summer Cruise Oct 2nd, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS INC End of Summer Cruise Oct 2nd, 2011

On Sunday October 2nd 2011, We will be enjoying the day with a End of Summer Car
    Cruise before its time to put the toys away for the winter! This event will be co-ordinated by our friends at Custom Coaches and will have a variety of Exotics and sports cars!

The schedule is below:

Everyone will gather at Custom Coaches at around 10am and head out to enjoy the beautiful
    autum scenery with a mapped out course taking us through the Forks of the Credit
    (Belfountain) and back down to the the city for a nice lunch at around 1:00pm.

The afternoon will take us down to the Ontario Place lakefront for an opportunity to
    enjoy a coffee or what ever tickles your fancy and take a few photos of the Rides.

This is a family event so the more the marrier. Younger children are welcome, but
    obviously the responsibility of the parents.

All posted road Speedlimits must be respected, as well - there will be a few Toronto
    Police Officers in the group.

There is no cost for this event except for what you eat and the fuel that you use.

We will be asking for a min $20 donation for our friends at Jungle & Cat World
    www.junglecatworld.com who make all the differance for many animals that otherwise
    wouldnt have a chance in our world.

The day should wrap up at around 6:00pm and then you can put your cars away for the
    winter!

All participants would be required to email confirmation and the type of vehicle.

hope to see you all there!

Darko and Dragan

C U S T O M C O A C H E S I N C.
    Custom Luxury & Exotic Collision Service

76 Miller Street.
    Toronto, Ontario.
    M6N 2Z9

tel: 416.CUSTOM 1
    tel: 416.658.9699
    fax: 416.658.9969
    txt: 416.878.6536

eml: info@customcoaches.ca
    web: www.customcoaches.ca

PROVIDING FOR NISSAN'S FLAGSHIPS SINCE 1992!

SEMA MEMBER & SEMA STREET PERFORMANCE COUNCIL MEMBER

Anyone here going to this?

Comment

I'm on night shift. Faaaack
      R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
      Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I want to see pics of this man!
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Working...
        X