Bvans Square one meet this sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bvans Square one meet this sunday

so yeah. theres a JDM meet this sunday at square one parking lot. between zellers and chapters..
    im not sure how you guys feel about hondas and such but to me a nice ride is a nice ride so imma prolly reach and check it out..prolly couple hundred cars going to show up. im gonna bring the gf and the kid so the little guy can see cars that looks like his hot wheels.. anyways, its hosted by jdmrides.ca..

Bvans Sunday night MEET Sunday May 6th, 2012 @ Square 1 at 8:00pm

Where: Zellers parking lot(North side) Main intersections nearest to it Rathburn and Hurontario. It is really close to the Famous player theatre

When: SUNDAY, MAY 6th, 2012 for 8:00PM!
    Why: Summer will be here and everyone wants to come out and chill out. Last 2 years of Meets had quite a few people show up, and most likely we'll have the same if not more people this time around!
    Who: Everyone, regulars and new people welcome to join! Don't be shy

heres the link

Teknotik is your Canadian Source for Import Performance Parts, specializing in Honda and Acura. We carry and distribute many lines of high quality performance parts from engine, to suspension, cooling, exterior, and ECU parts. Offering friendly service and full warranty on parts, we can provide everything that you need for your engine swap, or the performance parts to boost your hp from basic bolt on to full turbo kits!

let me know if you guys are down to cruise in together.......have a good day

Might swing by on my way home from work to check it out if time permits
    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

be weary if youre in a RHD, you are sure to attract plenty of attention. knowing its a JDMR meet, most likely police attention too. from what I have experienced.
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Off topic but I can't take you seriously with your spelling.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Spelling or sentence structure? After re-reading that last post, there is no sentence structure lol. Wrote that on the fly from my cell
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

i might drop by as well, depending on weather lol

Comment

Sounds good fellas

Comment

Might drop by in the early evening if its nice out !

Comment

O damn^. Your car is gona attract so much attention.see oakville i dont have to be weary lol. Hope to see you guys there

Comment

SO i didnt actually make it , got sunburnt and drunk instead .

From reading the JDMrides forums this morning i'm kinda glad i didn't go , plenty of douchebaggery took place i guess and the cops were pulling peoples plates ... not my idea of a relaxing Sunday evening !

Comment

I tend to stay away from these JDMR meets. Aside from a few massive ones they may sponsor, these little parking lot meets only attract cops, hondas, potential theives, and did I mention cops?

A lot of great people there I'm sure but if the meets are anything like the forum, I would stay away lol.
                      Last edited by Kunzz; 05-07-2012, 12:11 PM.
                      97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                      Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                        From reading the JDMrides forums this morning i'm kinda glad i didn't go , plenty of douchebaggery took place i guess and the cops were pulling peoples plates ... not my idea of a relaxing Sunday evening !
                        Didnt experience any douchebaggery. The few people i was with enjoyed the meet. The turn out was really good as well!

Comment

Working...
                        X