Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello GTRC from Stance.Akademy

Hey all,
    Some of you all know me from my previous skyline ownership and recently a friend and I started a website based in Ontario showcasing the stance/hellaflush/fitted movement Canada wide. Our site deals with cars of all backgrounds including drift, aesthetic, grip, and pretty much anything else car related! We want to invite all you GTRCers to come and take a look at what we are doing and join us as we seek out cars here in Canada to showcase on our website! We have contacted a few of you and plan on getting in touch with others to give you all a place to showcase your rides. All the hardworking gear heads here and your rides need more coverage and we are happy to help! Please join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/stanceakademy) and check the site out!
    www.stanceakademy.com -- recent new post includes coverage of strechandpokes fitted showcase that happened this past weekend at Downsview park in Toronto. We got to talk and get to know alot of members from all the car clubs that were there for representation and even got to say hello and showcase a few skylines that came out to the event!

Thanks to you all for you support and interest and we hope to get a couple of you guys on the site soon!

If you need to contact us info is on the site or email us at Dave@stanceakademy.com or Robbie@stanceakademy.com we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!

Cheers all, from the crew at Stance.Akademy!!
    Last edited by SkyLizzle; 05-30-2012, 01:22 PM.
    1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
    If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
    Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

You can also reach us on twitter @stanceakademy
    1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.

Comment

Cool concept, that website takes quite some time to load though. Also, the builds pictures are all stretched, might wanna check that out!
      97' R33 GT-R Vspec
      Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

@kunzz thx for the heads up, we are learning as we go! I'll look into it.

And can a mod move this to general, noticed I put the post in the wrong section.
        1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Comment

Hey Dave are you doing this out of Oakville still? What car are you running with now?

Give me a little bit of time, I may be able to contribute soon. Thus far we're stanced on jack stands lol.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Offices outta Toronto for now, but we drive out for shoots all over Ontario
            1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Comment

Working...
            X