Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Meet and Greet on June 2nd 2012 in Hamilton / GTA Area (Ontario)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Meet and Greet on June 2nd 2012 in Hamilton / GTA Area (Ontario)

This event was posted on facebook months ago and already has a bunch of people signed up to attend. Sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/events/273076109431891/

UPDATED: NEW LOCATION AND TIME!

Waterdown, ON
    L0R 2H2

Time:
    6:30pm until 11:00pm On Saturday June 2nd 2012

So this is where the new location is going to be. Its close and off the highway for everyone's convenience. The parking lot is relatively large and Canadian Tire will be closed on Saturday at 7pm.... So for that reason alone the event is going to start at 6:30pm on Saturday and run until 11pm. Im thinking about getting in touch with the Local police to let them know we are having a car meet and to inform them nothing illegal will be happening there... So on that note, burnouts, engine revving and racing around the lot will not be tolerated (Act as if there are police present). This parking lot is used every Friday for classic car shows and we don't want to ruin the spot for either of us. If any of you have any questions or concerns please feel free to inbox me.

*** Also regarding parking styles. There will be plenty of space which means you can hard park if you'd like, If we get more cars then expected then please park in a manner that will free up space. Thanks! ***

Please feel free to comment on this thread or visit our facebook event info and sign up / invite your friends!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

ai yai yai TSC ends just before this! what kinda cars can we expect to see?
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
      ai yai yai TSC ends just before this! what kinda cars can we expect to see?
      We have quite a few people signed up on our facebook page, a lot of them are from the sunday pitstop meets. So you can expect to see a large variety of cars. 240sx's / Silvias , Euro cars such as Vr6's , older Bmw's, we also get a lot of muscle cars showing up mustangs and corvettes... I know a few people who have signed up that have supras and skylines. So honestly a very large variety of cars. But as expected I feel the mass majority of cars will be Honda Civics. With that being said its going to be worth showing up regardless.

Comment

The event scheduled for today is being Postponed until further notice. Keep your eyes on this page for updates. But as the weather looks right now the event will not be worth hosting. Rain Date is still June 9th. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but looking forward to the sunshine for next weekend!

Comment

LAWL kk good to know. I'm en route to the TSC meet with a buddy, we were gonna swing up there. Guess its not happening
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I hope you guys have a good meet. Please post pics please. I miss my GTRs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              LAWL kk good to know. I'm en route to the TSC meet with a buddy, we were gonna swing up there. Guess its not happening
              Make sure to stop by next weekend! The suns going to be shining for sure! Its going to be a great event. Love to see some other skyline enthusiasts show up!

Comment

Working...
              X