Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Meet and Greet on July 28th 2012 (Waterdown,ON)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Meet and Greet on July 28th 2012 (Waterdown,ON)

RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!

Hosted by HamiltonJDM and in association with Dr. Track and ImportUnion

Car Meet and Greet for all car enthusiasts !

*****Location****

This event will takes place at 11 Clappison Avenue
    Waterdown, ON
    L0R 2H2

Which is In hamilton/waterdown/dundas area.. It is located in a Canadian tire parking lot and can easily hold lots of car.
    There are local Tim hortons / Montfords etc so if anyone gets hungry it isnt a far walk / drive.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions feel free to post in this event or contact me via email @ Brianwiertel@gmail.com

*** Keep in mind we do not endorse illegal street racing, drifting, Revving engines, Burnouts, littering or any other nonsense.... we know what BOV's and burning tires sound like so we dont need it done at our meet and greet... Our meets are purely show and shine & Rule breakers will not be tolerated!

The official sign up page for the event is located HERE: http://www.facebook.com/events/126316577508652/

If you do not have a facebook account please pm me or make a post in this thread and i will be sure to make note.
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

Event is nearing. Sign up for the event on facebook or post here if you are able to attend!

Comment

40% chance of rain for saturday... Not enough to scare me away though. Event will still be taking place regardless of the weather. Hope to see some of you there!

Comment

Where on earth is Waterdown?
        I assum close to Hamilton?

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Hwy 5 (dundas st) and hwy 6. 5 mins of the QEW/403.
          I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by danwit View Post
            Hwy 5 (dundas st) and hwy 6. 5 mins of the QEW/403.

What he said! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Spread the word with everyone you know! Was hoping my car was done Today but has been postponed until Monday. Which is really upsetting. I will still be there regardless, but I will be in a Big Dodge truck instead

Comment

Working...
            X