Who's Attending:
    1)nvdgtr
    2)MattiasJacobs
    3)beacher180
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)

Then straight to Right Drive, by 407. Cost is approx. 12$ w/transponder. or w/o 17$. if you don't want to take 407 we don't have to just last yr was terrible in traffic trying to stick together..

Keep in mind, meeting/departure times may change.
    Last edited by Nvdgtr; 07-16-2012, 09:53 PM.

MeeOw
    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

If we can meet together earlier, say like 11 or 1130 leave time from IKEA in burlington Ill b there. I wanna make sure I get decent HARD park spot.

Comment

Originally posted by beacher1B0 View Post
        If we can meet together earlier, say like 11 or 1130 leave time from IKEA in burlington Ill b there. I wanna make sure I get decent HARD park spot.
        It doesn't start till 1pm anyways. so.. and last year there was a lot of parking avail, also earlier you get you will prob end up parking at the back.. six one half dozen or the other.

Id say if we left at noon it would be good!

Where is all the hamilton ppl?
        Last edited by Nvdgtr; 07-16-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Ok then. Ill meet up at IKEA in burlington.
          If we get bad spots because we arrived on time, im gonna bust your nuts all day. LOL.
          And your right, there really isnt any good spots. As long as we r parked together it doesnt matter. Just dont want to have to park in front of the restaurant.

Comment

The guys from right drive will dictate where everyone parks, ie 32s here and 33s there.

Comment

Should we meet somewere else to tag a long with more people?

Comment

ill join you guys hopefully , gonna work in the am but will be leaving early

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                  ill join you guys hopefully , gonna work in the am but will be leaving early
                  Cortexx, The gf and I will be leaving from her house in Vanessa if you want to tag along? kinda on your way.. if not we can meet u there.

Comment

Vanessa ? awesome , ill be passing right through there earlier in the day though i work in brantford , could meet up in brantford if you want ?

Comment

Alright, garden ave tims/Wendy's? Around 11ish?

Comment

probably more like around 11:45 for me , have to wait for a member of staff to come in and cover me, i'll be working on king george road until then

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                          probably more like around 11:45 for me , have to wait for a member of staff to come in and cover me, i'll be working on king george road until then
                          lol i think people wanted to leave burlingon by 12... to me i could care less. I can meet u at your work, and when ur done we can make world record time to ikea lol

or just meet you there doesnt really matter

Comment

Im up for meeting me at work , 196 king george road ( IBC Computers) ...

Cheers

Comment

Make sure you text me. Id rather go convoy style on the 407
                              Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Working...
                              X