Mosport Free Alligator Lapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosport Free Alligator Lapping

Canadian Tire Motorsport Park on Sunday, September 2 - There will be alligator lapping at noon hour for a 20 minute session. There is no charge. No helmets required. Absolutely no passing - following in a line at speeds no higher than a typical 401 drive. This is during an Ontario Time Attack event so you're welcome to watch the competition. Morning is warm-up - afternoon is competition.

There are huge paddock areas where you can have parking and your own mini-meet. The upper paddocks, close to the track, are reserved for competitors only. Speed limits on property must be followed. No burnouts, aggressive driving or other stunt driving allowed on the CTMP property. If you haven't seen the Mosport grounds since it's new ownership, it's time to go for a visit. It looks outstanding.

I'm sharing this information on a few Nissan forums. Hope you can make it.

I'll be there
    01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
    93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
    95 R33 GTS-T
    04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by SlidingSideways View Post
      I'll be there
      From your address, looks like you're there already! LOL! Let's get a few more Godzilla's out for alligator lapping.

Comment

Where is this?

Comment

Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - formerly called Mosport - between Bowmanville and Peterborough.

There are a few Nissan GTi-R owners planning to be there. It'd be great to have a bunch of right hand drive Nissans - Godzilla and baby Godzilla - present for the day. Alligator lapping will happen around lunch time. The rest of the day you can have a mini-meet or just observe the time attack. The track restaurant is open. So is the track gas station - 98 octane, even 110 race gas.

Comment

Working...
          X