Gauging Interest: Meet/Show to Raise Donations for Cancer Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging Interest: Meet/Show to Raise Donations for Cancer Society

Im sure a lot of people here have had there share of family members and or friends who have had cancer or sadly past away from it. My Opa has past away from lung cancer, my girlfriends Opa has stomach cancer, and my Aunt is currently fighting breast cancer right now. She has had one removed and now they have possibly found another spot in her bone.

Now I don't want to blab on and on about sad sappy stories because I know my family isn't the only one going or have gone through this.

Im gauging interest for a Meet/Show to Raise Donations for the Cancer Society. I was thinking around the end of September or Middle of October, on a Sat. or Sun. I don't want to set a min. donation, I was thinking of saying who ever wants to come out are more then welcome and if you want to donate you can, if not your not obligated to. For all who donates, we can have a tax receipt made out to them.

My parents own the restaurant at the Brantford Air Port, and I can talk to them to see if we can have it held there, if so we can get a discount on the food for lunch, or we can always set up a few bbqs!

If we can get enough people to make it worth it then we will do it, if not then we won't!

1)nvdgtr
    2)MKIV
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

I dont know how to edit the poll. if ur interested just select a date you would rather!
    Interested in This Meet/Show to Raise Donations for Cancer
    57.14%
    Not Interested
    14.29%
    To have Meet/Show: End of September
    14.29%
    To have Meet/Show: Mid of October
    14.29%
    Last edited by Nvdgtr; 09-06-2012, 05:56 PM.

I'm all for this. Count me in.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I'll be away end of september, but I am very interested!

Comment

we can always do beginning of october?

Comment

Well considering we only have maybe 5 ppl interested as of now.. doesnt look to good.

Comment

Working...
          X