Summer 2013 central Alberta meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2013 central Alberta meet!!

Hey everyone, I think its time we start a annual meet in the central alberta area. There are alot of guys here and it seems that we get the odd little meet every now and then. Im making this tread to get ideas on a place and to set a date for the event so any feed back is good!! Im from Rimbey and they r slowly getting a drag strip done here fingers crossed it will be done this summer, they got 700ft poured before winter and hoping in spring to finish. To me this would be a good spot cause of the fact it is the central Alberta race way. Im trying to get on the board with the race way team and hoping to organise some events. I have a big ass trailer bbq i could bring down and cook up burgers etc. We could have a lil show n shine and if the strip is done even do a lil racing!
    Let me know what you think it doesnt have to be here in Rimbey its just an idea.
    1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

I'd be up for that if it doesn't interfere with holidays or track days!

Comment

I'd be down for a meet assuming my car is finally functioning. Another place we could consider is Castrol Raceway in Nisku because they should have their road course mostly finished by then!
      1991 240sx - rb26dett

Comment

Originally posted by tman7878 View Post
        I'd be down for a meet assuming my car is finally functioning. Another place we could consider is Castrol Raceway in Nisku because they should have their road course mostly finished by then!
        Yeh that would be awesome if there track was done! and we could rent it out for a day! Ill be attending the next central aberta raceway meeting to find out more on the progress of the drag strip also.
        I think a meet where we can have some fun on a track or strip is the way to go!

also let me know what peoples track days are and can hopefully work around them!

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Skyline only or any awd turbo ok? If its after June I'd be game
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

If its July or August; I'd love to show up (provided I get er running)

Comment

Im thinking august sometime and yes other turbo cars for sure, my wife will have her forester sport xt!

Comment

I'm up for it as well jus let me know when.
                  1990 BNR32 (SOLD)
                  1996 BCNR33 GTR

Comment

Originally posted by bourquetc View Post
                    Yeh that would be awesome if there track was done! and we could rent it out for a day! Ill be attending the next central aberta raceway meeting to find out more on the progress of the drag strip also.
                    I think a meet where we can have some fun on a track or strip is the way to go!

also let me know what peoples track days are and can hopefully work around them!
                    They finished Phase 1 this fall. My uncle is pretty involved there so I'll try and get some more info!

NismoS-tune
                    Skyline only or any awd turbo ok? If its after June I'd be game
                    I'd be bringing a 240sx with an rb26dett so I hope so!
                    1991 240sx - rb26dett

Comment

That will be sweet yeh any info on the castrol track is needed lol. and i hear that sometime in june they want to have the rest of the strip poured in Rimbey so fingers crossed!!

Comment

Count me in as well!

Comment

In for sure
                          Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

I'm in if its not to early on the year need to finish building !

Comment

I'm sooo in.
                              (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Working...
                              X