GTRC club at driven 2013 calgary. Need cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRC club at driven 2013 calgary. Need cars

Short and simple here. We have gotten in touch with GTRC admin who has allowed us to enter driven 2013 under the GTRC name for the calgary show at the U of C oval on may 11th. If your interested please follow the link below to the badly placed thread in the regional section of the forum for all details for the show and entry.

We currently have 2 cars in the show and one other possible car and a good number of maybes, and we need a minimum of 5 cars to enter. We need a definite YES from who ever would like to be part of the show. Lets represent calgary and GTRC by showing off your skyline which you worked so hard on to get where they are!

You can send me a PM or reply to this thread or the other thread with your First and Last name, Phone number, Make Model and Year.

Here are some quick details on the event.
    Entry is $50 which gets your car, you and a friend into the show.

Roll-in Date: Friday, May 10, 2013

Roll-in: Friday 2:00PM - 9:00PM

Fuel Requirement: Your vehicle must have less than 1/4 tank of fuel in order to enter premises.
    Drop cloths are required for all vehicles

Move-Out Date: Saturday May 11 10:00PM - 12:00AM
    (ALL Displays and Vehicles MUST be moved out by 12:00AM the same night).

Cars must be fully painted with all exterior/interior panels in place (except those outfitted for race)
    Must have a minimum of 5 modifications and aftermarket rims if resale value less than $50,000.

For more details head to the above link.
    Last edited by nkee; 03-11-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

not sure if you (nkee) got my message but i have two car that im planning to bring. let me know if i could hook up with you guys and be in the GTRC club group
      It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Working...
      X