No announcement yet.

Ottawa-area GTRC Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Posted on FB, I'll be coming down to Nextmod with a buddy of mine. See you Sunday!
      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Well, it was nice to see some skylines at the Nextmod show, but with the parking packed, most had to park on the road and we never really got a chance to talk to each other.. sooooooooo lets try this again. JZ make a new date and time..

and Don't forget the Fitted show at Trackwerks Sunday August 4th

Comment

Unfortunately I'm going to vacation during the time of the fitted show, that would be a sweet one for sure.

Its not looking good for me until mid-Aug, firstgen, post up a time!

Comment

was there on sunday at nextmod they was not much gtr there mine and and an decent shape red one thats all dont know what time you were there at but def didnt see u ..

Comment

I'm the red one, I was there until 6.

If you were the one with the gunmetal GTR, you probably missed JZ since I'm pretty sure he left early.

I wore my GTRCanada shirt on purpose.

Comment

Haha, I saw you then! I was in the lineup waiting for my food with my son when you strolled by talking to someone. I spotted the Tshirt and mentioned it to my kid "hey look, another Skyline geek!". Didn't see you again before we jetted at 1pm. I heard we missed the NM girls

Comment

Hehe yeah you missed them. You can see all the goodies in the Nextmod picture thread on FB
                  Lets try this again! For all the Shutterbugs out there.. Comment with a Link of your album below. Tag us. Ensure that the album posted is made PUBLIC....

Comment

I'm the red one, I was there until 6.

If you were the one with the gunmetal GTR, you probably missed JZ since I'm pretty sure he left early.

I wore my GTRCanada shirt on purpose.

alright ok u had the red one k i def saw you with the gtrc tshirt hahaha my buddy ask me do u think that guy even own an gtr hhahaha lol i was the guy with the all gun metal and seibon hood.. this was the best show i went to in ottawa..

Comment

I was there as well, saw a couple skyrines but was there early and left around 2 ish? I saw The GTRC shirt and wanted to go up and say hi but I am far too shy as I am not a owner, just a fan boy. Very sweet meet though!
                      I drive a Honda...

Comment

I was there as well, saw a couple skyrines but was there early and left around 2 ish? I saw The GTRC shirt and wanted to go up and say hi but I am far too shy as I am not a owner, just a fan boy. Very sweet meet though!
                        dont have to be an owner to make conversation car guys are car guys in my book..

Comment

Working...
                        X