Niagara Falls Multi Country Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls Multi Country Meet

I'm hailing from over the boarder in the US and there are very few of us here. I was wondering how many of you guys would be willing to drive to Niagara Falls for a Canada/US Skyline/RB meet. Theres so few of us over here the meet would be too small to just have guys from the US, but I've done some selling on here in the past and it seems like a real good community.

So would anyone be down for a meet here in the next month or two before the weather gets crappy somewhere up there on a weekend? Possibly a saturday afternoon or something?

Definitely not impossible. As long as the weather cooperates and the skyline gods decree that it's running!

Comment

Originally posted by tenkay View Post
      Definitely not impossible. As long as the weather cooperates and the skyline gods decree that it's running!
      Tell me about it! I only know of 4 other guys within about a 6 hour drive from me and all of theirs are down....Thats why I'm turning to my northern neighbors!

Comment

Originally posted by beat92240 View Post
        Tell me about it! I only know of 4 other guys within about a 6 hour drive from me and all of theirs are down....Thats why I'm turning to my northern neighbors!
        I'd be in, love the niagara area, less than 2 hours amd the downtown nightlife is pretty rad
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I would be interested, pending the day.

Comment

Right well then thats good enough for me! Is everyone good for Saturdays on here? Maybe around noon or 1?

We'll do it on your side since I'm sure more RB people will be coming from Canada than the US side.

Comment

I won't cross the border in my car, and that was recommended to me by a family friend who works for the Ministry of Transportation. He was telling me there are two specific people who have hard ons for right hand drive cars. apparently the company to import in my car, any cars they brought in have been flagged so its not even worth it.I think I meet in downtown Niagara Falls somewhere would be cool, maybe go for a cruise to Niagara on the Lake and some scenic spots, maybe lunch on the strip followed by a group shot. I can probably scrounge together a couple people or at least her in Courage some others to convoy down together
              R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
              Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I'd be up for this, just have to know when and where, my august is pretty much 100% booked for weekends
                '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Anyone familiar enough with the area to know of some place we could all meet at? Once we get that setup ill get a date and start getting stuff together. And in pretty booked the rest of this month too. Probably wouldn't be until middle or end of next month to give everyone time.

Comment

ill be down

Comment

How about Niagara Square? Plenty of room, right next to the QEW.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X