September 14 SB119 is moving to Saskatoon meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 14 SB119 is moving to Saskatoon meet

Hey Saskatoon people! I`m moving from Calgary to Saskatoon beginning of September and am interested in meeting some other Skyline owners and checking out the Saskatchewan Skyline scene. I was there last weekend at the Rock 102 cruise weekend and saw some nice GTR`s so I know they`re around

Anyone interested in a meet?
    Any ideas for a good location for a meet?
    Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take before I bend a wheel in a pothole or tear off my front bumper from being too low?

Bit late to this thread. I'm sorry for your circumstances On the other hand, welcome to Stoon.

I see the odd r32 around, probably about 6-7 regulars, two of them I sold hah. I know of a couple 33's as well. One can occasionally be caught at autologics (white GTR, cf hood and canards). Pretty sure I saw a MNP one last summer, I think it had alberta plates though? (Looking at your avatar, might have been you?).

In the summer, the regular weekly car meet is at the farmers market every Wednesdays at 8pm. Link here: http://tinyurl.com/kxsfvca
    The regulars always show up unless it's raining, it's been kind of slow the last couple years, but last summer picked up nice.

Other than that, the skyline scene is pretty slow.. I might pick up another, either a 33 or 34 if funds permit, we will see how that goes
    Last edited by quadracer111; 12-08-2013, 09:17 PM.
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Yeah that was my car you saw with AB plates. It's in pieces right now but I'll bring it out to some meets next year.

Comment

I'm new to saskatoon too! Would love to have a skyrine meet. I'll check back at this in the spring
        Originally posted by Robski
        do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

Working...
        X