Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AutoMoto Mods Epic Cross Country Journey/Mini-Doc! Volunteers needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AutoMoto Mods Epic Cross Country Journey/Mini-Doc! Volunteers needed!

Hey GTRC friends! I'm moving to FSJ, BC in two weeks, and my friends and I have decided to film a mini-documentary on Skylines and their owners across the country!

We want to put together a couple of videos for the trip, one to showcase some of the people and cars that we meet on the way, and one special video, showcasing "Skylines of Canada." In order to do this, we need volunteers! If anyone has an interesting car, or a Skyline they would like to have featured in the videos, we would love it for you to get in touch with us! We will primarily be taking HWY 1, so anyone along the way who would like to meet up, send us a message on our facebook page!

Here is the route we are taking:

As for our schedule, we plan to be in the following locations at the following times:

Monday, Sept 15 - Thunder Bay, ON - MEET Terry Fox Memorial, 1000 Ontario 11, 8PM. We have help from the TB car groups, so this should be a great turnout!

Tuesday, Sept 16 - MEET Tim Hortons . Unit 300, 50 Sage Creek Boulevard, Winnipeg MB R3X 0J6. We will be here between 4-6pm and stay for an hour or two. Filming and interviews to take place during this time.

Wednesday, Sept 17 - Regina, SK (Day Time) MEET at the A&W on Avonhurst Drive (2701). We want to interview some skyline owners, so we'll start the meet at 1PM, and stay until around 4PM. We'll park in here:

Thursday, Sept 18 (All day) - Calgary, AB - MEET Deerfoot Mall, 64 Avenue Northeast, Calgary, AB, 7PM IN THE FOLLOWING LOT:

And by Saturday, we plan to be in Fort St. John, our destination.

This schedule may be changed slightly as the date draws nearer, but we will keep everyone posted! Don't forget to like AutoMoto Mods on facebook, and please feel free to contact us regarding the trip! You can also point people to automotomods.com for the info.

See you soon!

*Update*

Here is a list of towns we will be stopping in for gas along the way, if anyone lives here, let us know, and we will be happy to include you in the video!

ONTARIO

Huntsville

North Bay

Sudbury

Sault Ste. Marie

Marathon

Thunder Bay

Dryden

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Brandon

SASKATCHEWAN

Regina

Swift Current

ALBERTA

Medicine Hat

Calgary

Canmore

Banff

Jasper

Grande Cache

Grande Prairie

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Dawson Creek

Fort St. John
    Last edited by Aetoc; 09-10-2014, 11:13 PM.

Well I'd be interested, not sure of any meets here in Calgary, I know a few people with skylines , might be able to set something up

Comment

This was last summer

Comment

Great! There's a post on the GTRC Facebook page as well, and we have a few people interested there, as well as at least 2 people from Calgary, so if someone who knows the area wants to spread the word and pick a location, we'll show up.

Comment

I've added a time and location for the Calgary meet. Please share the info with every gearhead you know, no matter what the car!

Comment

Working...
          X