CTMP (Old Mosport) Grand Prix track Oct 3-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTMP (Old Mosport) Grand Prix track Oct 3-5

Join us at the Trillium Club for our 4th event of the season at CTMP (Old Mosport) Grand Prix track on Oct 3 to 5!

Early bird pricing is still available - until this Friday - as follows:

Oct 3 - Friday OPEN TRACK is available to all **pre-approved** Solo drivers and instructors only, for $259 all in!
    Oct 4 and 5 (weekend) Advanced Driving School for all levels at only $549 (that’s $274.50 per day all in!)
    NB The weekend is also open to Solo drivers, who get to run 7x30mins each day.

All fees are tax deductible as tuition, Saturday dinner and swag are also included.
    Please note the club is not for profit and run by volunteers, hence a membership is required ($62 for a year).
    All makes are welcome!

Visit www.soBMW.ca and “Schools” tab for all the info, pre-requisites and conditions, prep tips and to register.
    Don’t delay as we sell out  Thank you!

I will be doing one of your events in the near future. Does your club use the "DrivingEval" site? I've been doing events with the Boston chapter of BMWCCA for the last 3 years. I'm wondering if my experience with them is recognized by SOBMW.

Comment

yes and yes, albeit we ask folks to fill out a driving resume (on the website under "schools" tab) to include it in their profile on the website. if you need any more info/assistance pls email me at bill@trillium-bmwclub.ca and I will be happy to help! cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X