Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skymeet 2015?

Hi,

Just wondering if there's a Skymeet this year? Finally have an engine I can show off!!

im down

Comment

I'm down.. maybe Tuesday nights. I live at eglinton and pharmacy

Comment

Originally posted by rob_96 View Post
        I'm down.. maybe Tuesday nights. I live at eglinton and pharmacy
        Or there is a great car show every Wednesday night at Hyw 27 and Innovation Dr. in the Walmart paring lot. It's just North of Hyw 7. It organized with security, live entertainment, vendors and prizes. I go almost every week. Usually around 300 cars show up.

What do you think?

Andrew

Comment

that doesn't sound to bad, where u coming from maybe we can cruise together and check it out. call me old however I not really huge fan of meets due to people being reckless as they leave this just makes it hard for all of us.

Comment

I'm up in Nobleton. We could meet at Rafaeles Cantina on the corner of 27 and King Rd. I can show you some cool twisty roads up here before we go to the show. Anyone else want to join us?

The car show is regulated and watched. If you do a burnout or anything stupid before, during or after you are banned from it. I've seen them stop cars and trucks from entering because of past behaviour.

Comment

i wont be able to attend this Wednesday but i will be available next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BUMHUMPER View Post
                i wont be able to attend this Wednesday but i will be available next week.
                Sounds good. Hope to see you then.

Comment

anyone in the tri-city area up for a cruise friday night?
                  '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                  '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

If there is anyone from the Niagara Area, there is a small group of us that do a couple midnight cruises each month... All cars are welcome, I'm the only Skyline in the group thus far.

PM for details.
                    www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

Anyone coming to the car show tonight at 27 and Innovation Dr., in Woodbridge? Starts at 6. We can all park as a group if we get a few of us out.

Comment

Went to a huge car snow on Sunday. Tim and Brenda's Place. There were so many cars showing up the police stopped letting them in to the show and closed Weston Rd. down. Crazy!! Was a great car show for a great cause. I even won a trophy for one of the best imports. There were about 2000 cars there I believe. Can't imagine how many would have shown up if they were all allowed in. They raised $170,000 for cancer research. Which is near and dear to me as I lost my wife 3 years ago to cancer. She was only 44. Life is short folks. Live while you're alive!!

Comment

wow thats awesome... i am out for a while i blew a coilover... i got a new set something in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                          X