Cruise control??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise control??

Hi there just bought a 1989 sklyine gts-t rb20det. I was told it had cruise control. do i? and if so where is it and how do i use it!

i hope that picture worked, its my first picture ive ever tried to post!

Thanks you guys once again!

My GTR doesn't have cruise, so I can't imagine the GTS-t having it seeing as the GTR was the "upper class" version of the GTS-t.
    Race. Win. Live.

Comment

maybe they didnt put it on the gtrs because theyre more of a race car and it adds weight and la dee da. :P but ive seen a couple gts-t's advertised with having cruise. i would like to think mine does...

Comment

If it isn't visible, I doubt you have it, it's not like they hide these things. :P
        Race. Win. Live.

Comment

its a game to them. Theyre just laughing it up over there right now, i just know it. "ahaha they cannot read japanese manual ahahah they are so dumb ahaha lets make it super hard for those american idiots ahah"

Comment

after looking up cruise control parts in Fast.. i was unable to come across anything... so it leads me to believe that ur car does not have cruise control

maybe the later models did. (R33/34)
            Race. Win. Live.

Comment

thanks for bursting my bubble so quickly. GEEZ!!

i will still cling to the hope and look over every inch of my car

Comment

you can rig one up maybe?
                cruise control makes me bored on the highways

do some ghetto one that physically HOLDS the gas pedal in place!
                Race. Win. Live.

Comment

let's put it this way ..

most people advertising Skylines with cruise control are probably the same that say they are 16valve 3 Turbo cars ... :P

lots adverstise Skylines for sale but have no idea about this car beside the fact they can make money out of them
                  VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVViper!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGTR
                    My GTR doesn't have cruise, so I can't imagine the GTS-t having it seeing as the GTR was the "upper class" version of the GTS-t.

gts-t had a front spoiler option that wasn't on gtr's :P

yeah my gts-t doesn't have cruise control and i don't believe any others (r32) do either

where'd you get your car from?

Comment

Originally posted by _ssman
                      Originally posted by CanadianGTR

gts-t had a front spoiler option that wasn't on gtr's :P

yeah my gts-t doesn't have cruise control and i don't believe any others (r32) do either

where'd you get your car from?
                      oh yah, the "Active front spoiler"
                      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

No skyline had cruise control that I know of. Even the R34 didn't. Japan has no need for cruise control as they don't have long drives like we do.
                        sigpic

Comment

plus anywhere around the major cities, traffic is gridlocked anyway.
                          Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Just get a 2x4 :P
                            Kyle - Dreaming about his V-Spec II / Watching his Cavalier Rust

Comment

Must've been one of those twin turbo V6 Skyline GTS' I keep hearing about.
                              Christian of

Comment

Working...
                              X