Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!

what would the conversion be for a lowbeam headlight be on a 1990 skyline
    cuz i have been everywhere looking for one for a skyline but is there a canadian car that would be the same kind of light? and i need to find out asap because my car is goin in for a safety on monday

what you wrote might as well be in another language, but i assume you are looking for a headlight bulb for your low beams? If you have projector style lights its H3C, not terribly easy to find. H3 will work with a small mod. This info is very easy to find you just need to SEARCH.

Comment

yes i am looking for the lowbeam bulb
      i have looked everywhere
      but i was wondering if a bulb from a 240sx or something like that would fit just for now so it could pass the safety and then i could worry about getting the right bulb at a later date

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby034 View Post
        yes i am looking for the lowbeam bulb
        i have looked everywhere
        but i was wondering if a bulb from a 240sx or something like that would fit just for now so it could pass the safety and then i could worry about getting the right bulb at a later date
        H3C are pretty hard to find, I've heard you can get them at acura dealerships. If not contact one of the site sponsors, I know they can get them.

Hi, and thanks for looking. I have a Brand new Apexcone HID kit for sale. It's a 35watt 4300k "H1" kit. I had bought it to use in my last daily driver before I sold it..I thought I'd be able to use it in my GTR but since it has N1 headlights, the H1 lights are now useless to me...Again they are brand new and unused.

^^ you must have overlooked this.

Comment

ok awesome thanks

Comment

is the H3C the only bulb that will fit?
            is there no other bulb from a different car that might fit?
            i just need a bulb to fit in there to pass the safety and to work until i get an H3C ordered

Comment

You can get h3c's from napa.

Comment

i tried there but the chick was just not to smart
                so im going back tommorow to see if there is someone else i can talk to

Comment

H3 will fit but you will have to ground it on the headlight casing. Also may need to re-aim your headlights since the bulb is a different shape.

Comment

ok...the H3 is a little more common and easier to find?

Comment

yes, you just have to ground it to the housing on one of the screws.

Btw this is VERY easy to find as its been talked about 1 million times and its stickies at the VERY TOP!

Kyle
                      Originally posted by funkymonkey
                      You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

Working...
                      X