Question about detonation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

I gotta make it over there after I'm done Law School next year. Even if it's just to see TAS, Wangan, Touge and Daikoku it'd be worth it.

Comment

I didn't say every Japanese tuner.

Some are good , some are not.

I am not a tuner..... I play with cars a little . I let people know about what I have seen and what I feel.

I am not always right . Sometimes I find out I am very wrong. I have been driving when cars blew up . I have been standing beside cars that have tossed rods out the side of the block. I have dropped a valve on the dyno. I have broken a few transmissions.

Mines - Mines I have a lot of respect for. They always made the lowest HP claims , and their cars were nearly always the fastest. Gotta love it.h

If everyone thought alike though.... every car would be exactly the same.

Sometimes you have to be different. Sometimes you SHOULD be the same. Figuring out when to be each is half the fun.
      Sean Morris

Comment

Originally posted by Unlucky Menace
        I just wanted to say thanks guys for showing me the "light" and keeping from making the mistake of dropping $2k on an exhaust when there's a better one for $560.

Thanks!
        well damnit which exhaust can I get for my GTR for $560??? tell me tell me tell me...

Steve
        Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
        GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

Godzilla -

Talk to Sean about your needs.

OR

If you want a system similar to Nicks (Cat-By-Pass) I suggest you talk to him.

Comment

Working...
          X