Looking for instructions manual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for instructions manual.

Looking for an instruction manual on how to wire/install an oldschool alpine mda-w759j. If you have any sources that give instructions pls help a brother out. I found one 2 days ago but for the love of God, i cannot find it anymore Thanks if you can find one or else i'll just wing the wiring later in the week.

Alpine MDA-W759J double din cd/md player.
    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

what color are the wires?
    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Hey, well if figured out the usual ignition,battery,stereo etc wires... its just the 2 (duo) sets of wires with silicone(?) endings closest to the big black adapter in this image i included at the bottom that are bugging me; blue and cherry red. Note this is not my unit, however it is a picture of the same exact model with the same wires.

Thanks if you've got an idea of what they connect to. I purchased my car with this stereo mounted but not wired.
      1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

Dunno if this helps but accoding to the instructions my friend has

Red "To an accessory terminal"

Blue he said the only blue hes heard of is with a white strip, which is "To the remote lead of other equipment or automatic antenna if any (200mA max)"
        '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
        '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Do skylines even have antennas? How would i be able to get my radio to read canadian radio frequency?

Anyways i pretty much played with most of the wires and experimented, and got the radio working FINALLY. Just need to find out why my rear speakers arent working. The whole process was weird wiring up my stereo mainly because the wire colors were messed around with. For instance when wires were suppose to be red they would be yellow or when ground wires were suppose to be black they would be orange and vice versa.. tricky tricky
          1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

weird, and to pick up canadian signals your need an antenna adapter, i found this guide which helped me install mine, hope it helps

'12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
            '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

that makes sense.. thanks bro!
              1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

Working...
              X