Conversion gts-t to r34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion gts-t to r34

I need to know, im converting my gts-t in a gtr-34, so im also changing the rb20 for a rb26 i need to know:

1- the rb26 is something like 4 inch longer right, so will it fit in the gts-tengine block?

2- Is there a powerful engine that could fit there ( excluding an other compagnie engine just as the 2jz of toyota) like a rb31?

3- If you know somebody who did the same, give me is contact
    Go as fast as you can, do all you can do cuz every second you drive you'll never drive it again

WOW. wow. I hope you have deep pockets....very deep pockets. And you probably will want to read alot more before posting a question like that on this forum. You need a much better understanding of these cars and drivetrains before you try something like that.

I'm all for doing things on your own, but with what you're talking about here (and your level of knowledge, based on your questions) it will be a lot easier/cheaper for you to just buy an R32 GTR and an R34 body kit.
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

that doesn't answer me, will the rb26 fit into the gts-t ?
      Go as fast as you can, do all you can do cuz every second you drive you'll never drive it again

Comment

Yes of course it will.

I have a Bee*R R324 kit for sale if that helps you at all....

Rich
        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

I remember when I first saw 2F2F.
          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

^^^^ hahah win!
            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

nice ! i was just a kind of afraid cuz a friend of mine who got a r32 told me about this fact so i wasn't sure. In fact, the skyline is presently at a special bodyshop who will do all the body and the paint job.. So if there were any fitting to do id prefer to do it before ill put the 12 000$ paint on it !!!

Sick project,

Also, you got a bee-r body on sold? i already got one, almost all fit, but i wanna know, did you change the rear light for the gtr34, im not sure yet... the r32 light are sick and the r34 also...

Big question... should fugure out before the final body touch right !

Comment

Keep the 32 tails... look at chris' withe the 34s... In my onion (intentional spelling) the R32 tails are nicer
                Last edited by RSi; 12-15-2010, 03:59 AM.
                -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

ahem.. I have R34 Xenons for sale if your interested!

Comment

Lol at paint job

Comment

if you are asking these questions, you are biting too much than you can chew.

Comment

12,000$ paint!?
                        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                          12,000$ paint!?
                          This lol...
                          BNR32- Sold
                          1998 Evolution V

Comment

Oh dear god... Put on a flame suit, dude... You'll need it...
                            Originally posted by kengeroo
                            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

He's lucky this forum is more civilized than many others.
                              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Working...
                              X