• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTSt Owners Manual (pdf)

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Awsome, thanks man.

Comment

I got one of those with my car! Can't read mine, either!!
      GTRC Geriatrics Crew.

Comment

I wish I could read that

Comment

a guy on ebay sells a translated version of the owners book. i just got mine in the mail yesterday, and i love it!

he also has translated owners manuals for other JDM cars.
          1966 Pontiac Beaumont | 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-X | 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type-M
          1991 Toyota Celsior C-Type Supercharged | 1991 Toyota Cressida | 2008 GMC Acadia

Comment

Just want to say thanks, JZ. Have been looking for one for a long time and somehow never thought of the FAQ.

Thank you again.
            In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

Hey can someone repost the gts-t guide? it aint workin.
              Thanks a bunch,
              Anton

Comment

Broken link, can you please repost the GTS-T guide. Thanks!

Comment

Hey, APL. Your name is Anton?

Thats my name!

Oh, and the link is not working. I would like it as well if possible.

Comment

JZ, sir, could you please fix the link? I'm hoping to go over that a few times.
                    It's shoot or die...and I shoot to live. I'm clutch for a living...

Comment

Topic bump.
                      Getting a copy of the owner's manual would be a great help.
                      あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

Can anyone post a link?

Comment

i need one to put my car back together too...anyone.. please help
                          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Guys,

I've got a copy off that link. It is just an owner's manual. (Perfect for me since I want to collect them) It is the manual that every new car has to show where's that button and what does it do kind of thing.

I don't know how to host it but it's only 10.6mb pdf format. If you have an email account or ftp site that I can send it to, PM me and I will be glad to send out a few copies.

Cheers,

Mav
                            In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

can u send me a copy
                              thanks

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                              Guys,

I've got a copy off that link. It is just an owner's manual. (Perfect for me since I want to collect them) It is the manual that every new car has to show where's that button and what does it do kind of thing.

I don't know how to host it but it's only 10.6mb pdf format. If you have an email account or ftp site that I can send it to, PM me and I will be glad to send out a few copies.

Cheers,

Mav

Comment

Working...
                              X