Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP posting photos

The FAQ says:

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

But when I go to the control panel there is no 'Pictures & Albums' link. I am a new member. Is that the reason?

What gives?

I would say the administrator probably removed that feature(or it is limited to vip members) as hosting is expensive and if everyone had an album it'd get extreme. Most members(including myself) host our images on a free hosting service(my preference is photobucket as i've had an account forever), such as imgur or flikrr or instagram whatever you like. Then to post an image go to the website and grab the direct link(not always the link in the url, sometimes there is a direct link) and surround it in image tags
    [img]direct link here[/img]

e/ seems I was right. If you go under your profile and check under paid services, there is a package that allows you premium member tag for a year and a user album
    Last edited by rvander1992; 06-09-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X