not knowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not knowing

what are some key points in maintaning a healthy skyline? ....what problems does it have?..id like to know your stories so that i can be prepared for when i purchase my own skyline....they are old cars (1994) so im not expecting a perfect, flawless machine... but i understand japanese cars are relativly reliable, though im not well informed on the GTR's .... when buying..what are sometihngs i wanna look out for?....obviously the brakes and tires..hand brake, rust.....anything small that anyone could miss?
    life is tough...wear a helmet

Man .. please just read around. There are lots of things to look out for and I guarantee damn near every one is listed somewhere on this site.
    Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

not even bullet points?..... reading around is very time consuming, and usually dont find as much info
      life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

timing tensioner/idlers, timing belt, water pump.... and i have heard to watchout for GTR's with the boost restrictor removed w/ a stock oil pump?

Comment

there is an entire thread put together about what to look for when buying and some key things to go over when you've first got one. Find that and it will answer 90% of your questions. Searching is like initiation. help yourself first and you get plenty of help in return
          Tџяϊsмø

Comment

If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
              If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
              I didnt even scroll down yet and I knew it was comming, no ****.
              bscmotorsports.ca
              Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

Don't buy a 16+ year old performance car if you can't even find info here/too lazy to care. (they are RIGHT THERE).

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                  Don't buy a 16+ year old performance car if you can't even find info here/too lazy to care. (they are RIGHT THERE).
                  Stole the words right out of my mouth.

Also, I hope you have deep pockets/disposable income.

Comment

Hahaha Two Thumps up to Disposable Income
                    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Working...
                    X