This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEE-R Rev Limiter Wiring

Alright, so I just picked up a bee-r rev limiter and I would like to wire it in. My only issue is that the only wiring diagrams I've found for it are in Japanese, and sadly, I cannot read Japanese. Just wondering if anyone one here can either translate which wire colour goes to which ecm pinout, or if there is someone from SCI or Cannonball or something that can help me out.

It's going into an r33 RB25 (it is the NO1 diagram), i just need to know which colour goes to which colour, lol.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

maybe this link can help:

RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

here are some more good links,

The GT-R doesn't run on gas, but on the tears of children.

Comment

why would you bring this back from the dead its well over a year old.
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

cuz maybe it's a sticky and it ain't going anywhere???
          The GT-R doesn't run on gas, but on the tears of children.

Comment

Originally posted by skylinegtr20 View Post
            If someone has info to add why the heck wouldn't he??? That's what this place is for...
            Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
            - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

Originally posted by mikey
              It says this is for an SR20 though?

Or can I use the diagram N01 or something?

Im sure someone on here has installed one on their RB20... Whats the ecu pinouts??

Comment

i used that site as a guide to install mine and it worked great.....just look up the ecu diagram number on the linkl within that site that it gives u.....

The easiest way to make any car better is to tighten the nut behind the wheel.

Stupid ricers... useless wings are for penguins

Comment

Originally posted by skylinegtr20 View Post
                  And if he made an entirely new post, you would've told him to search right?
                  SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

None of the links work...
                    Originally posted by Asmar
                    1994 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Asmar View Post
                      None of the links work...
                      It's a two year old thread. Good chances some links might not work anymore.
                      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Working...
                      X