SeaRail Shipping company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaRail Shipping company

Ok so I got an E-mail from SeaRail today saying that i need to sign the agreement saying that if there is any damages on the car like scratches,dents broken glass ect. Im wondering has anyone ever dealt with them before i dont want my car to get F-ed up in the shipping process?
    thanks
    92,94,95 Honda Civic
    92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
    91 Nissan Skyline GTR
    92,93 Nissan 180sx
    90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
    89 Nissan Silvia

arg that sounds fishy man

one of the searail drivers hit my car while unloading it and the body shop is still waiting for the cheque for the repairs...

Comment

Here is the last vehicle I shipped with Searail.

First the before picture:

After they had it for a week:

It takes alot for me to bad mouth a company, but this $9800.00 bill for the repair was the last straw for me with Searail.

I would say find another carrier and get your car out of their hands now !!!

Comment

Jesus christ, Will! That's insane!!

It'll be safer to come here and do a roadtrip with it....
        E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
        They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

damn man thanks im glad youve given me this information and sorry to see what happened to your car its really unfortunate
          92,94,95 Honda Civic
          91 Nissan Skyline GTR
          92,93 Nissan 180sx
          89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

I had some problems with Searail too. I had them deliver my gts-t straight to my house, so it might not apply to you, but it hints at their inability to be organized.
            Let me summarize, or I'll go into way too long of a rant. This was during March while I was at school in London.

1)One day they tell me my skyline will be delivered anywhere between 8-10am. I tell my family to be home during that time. It never shows. I call and ask Searail what happened and they tell me "someone" misinformed me.

2)5 days later, they deliver "the skyline" to my house and my buddy calls me and tells me that it's NOT MY CAR. Sure enough, it isn't. I call again and complain.

3) They deliver my car (the right one this time) 40 minutes later without checking with me if it's alright (I was adamant about them calling me in advance), so no one was home to take the keys; luckily my neighbour was. The delivery driver couldn't get the keys to the other skyline, so it sat on my driveway for a few days until they came back to pick it up. Haha, not necessarily a bad thing .

I'd say, if you have some extra cash, spring for a better shipping company.
            It's a liquid Handshake

Comment

damn man that sounds pretty harsh, I just hope nothing bad happens to my car. I know ill be home when they deliver but i dont want any mistakes. Thanks everyone for there input its very much appreciated.
              92,94,95 Honda Civic
              91 Nissan Skyline GTR
              92,93 Nissan 180sx
              89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Ouch sorry to hear that
                JDMVip.com Unbiased Information About JDM Japanese Used Cars

Comment

I dealt with them. Shipped my car from Nanaimo to Calgary. No problems at all.

Comment

I had small damage on 2/3 cars I shipped with SeaRail, went with LHF after that.

Comment

I have dealt with them about 5 times and I had no problem. But one of my buddy got his bumper cracked and he is still waiting for insurance money. I personally probably will not use them again. Because They do seem to be very unorganized and really dont know what they are doing.
                      10 Infiniti FX35
                      09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                      02 Subaru WRX....sold
                      01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                      90-00-08 BNR32
                      92 NX2000...sold
                      95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

Ok so i just got word that my car will be leaving this upcoming friday, Its not as soon as i expected but ill have to deal with it. From that point it takes 9-11 days which means thats a whole lot of time for them to **** up my car:hit_head: So ill let everyone know what happens at the end of the road
                        92,94,95 Honda Civic
                        91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                        92,93 Nissan 180sx
                        89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

so your dealing with searail anyways!!! my car is there too but has a dead battery that's why no one wants to touch it besides searail, I was in the same container as you, bought from Adam... and dealing with susan and frank...

Comment

I hope you sprung for a closed container by rail all the way to Quebec. If it is shipped on an open box car just think of how many small towns that train has to pass through all with kids whos highlight of the day is whipping rocks as the cars as they pass by. When i was a kid my Dad has his '74 vette shipped across the country by rail...looked like it had come from Bosnia by the time it arrived...holes in the body EVERYWHERE! :-(

I used Searail to ship a Surf up to the Okanagan but it came by truck not rail. Arrived in great shape and the driver was very concerned with doing a good job.

Sounds like it is hit or miss with those guys...

Comment

im gonna request a closed container, the only reason i stuck with these guys is because im already with them its too late to change. so i can only hope for the best
                              92,94,95 Honda Civic
                              91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                              92,93 Nissan 180sx
                              89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Working...
                              X