woah nelly!

thats alotta categories

Comment

thanks blownviper

Originally posted by MaxXx View Post
      woah nelly!

thats alotta categories
      hehe majority of people surf using the "new posts" link

there's only a handful more categories there then here visible on the main forum page at least
      95 Skyline R33
      93 RX-7 Type RII SE 沖縄300 Y99-31

Comment

I'm in the states (Nor Cal) but I'm going to wait until it's cleaned up a bit before I join. Way too many categories = me getting lost and not providing anything relevant...

Comment

Originally posted by Godzooky View Post
          I'm in the states (Nor Cal) but I'm going to wait until it's cleaned up a bit before I join. Way too many categories = me getting lost and not providing anything relevant...
          there is no plans to "clean it up" as of now, all 150 members are happy with the site the way it is and prefer it over any other skyline site. for us to take away categories means we have to combine sections and the problem with that is we have over 500 posts per day now which would make it even more difficult to keep up with topics that are all heaped together in one big over flowing category

if the amount of sections is overwhelming, most people use the "new posts" feature which will display recent posts since your last visit, that way you dont have to poke around for them.

hope you decide to come on over soon, we'd love to have another new addition to the community
          95 Skyline R33

Comment

good idea but i have to agree. its to cluttered for my liking. but your members seem to like it (and some of ours to) so congrats! one thing i dont like about it is sharring the street racing stories. dont skylines have a bad enough name as it is?
            WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
            (OO)______(OO)
            Originally posted by Snow
            Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Originally posted by benk23 View Post
              good idea but i have to agree. its to cluttered for my liking. but your members seem to like it (and some of ours to) so congrats! one thing i dont like about it is sharring the street racing stories. dont skylines have a bad enough name as it is?
              we don't have bad reps in the u.s.

people actually drool on our cars when they see them beleive it or not, gets old quick.

our kills section isn't focused on "street racing" but just more of sharing funny stories and run-in's with ricers and exotics. i don't know of one member on our site that goes out looking for stuff to race and live their life a 1/4 mile at a time, hehe.
              95 Skyline R33

Comment

Working...
              X