Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever seen a worse looking(not written-off) R32?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blue bags they are holding are for when they vomit from seeing the spoiler.

Comment

that 33 looked better in orange. but i also have a soft spot for black cars lol.
      WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
      (OO)______(OO)
      Originally posted by Snow
      Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

It doesn't get much more "Road Warrior" than that. First car.

Me likey.:drive:

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

! ! ! Drift Car ?

I don't think it would be allowed into the spectators parking lot, Let alone, on to the track.
          " Using Fast and Honda in the same sentence is an Oxymoron "

Comment

I see.

The Road Warrior look, like in Mad Max 2 at around 2.50 -

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The sound of the engine when reved -

Custom tribute clip to the Last V8 Interceptor of Mad Max 1, which Max takes to avenge the death of his woman at the hands of a savage biker gang.Video has b...

March 22, 2008 - Met up with Justice again for some patrolling around the mean streets of Lewisville. Another fine film by Justice, who runs Maxrockatansky.o...

Or probably is close to a rat rod -

C4 General Discussion - Anyone have a C4 rat rod? - I think it would look very cool. I'm thinking primer paint, lowered, full disc or baby moon hub caps on steel wheels. Maybe some lake pipes? Any thoughts or ideas? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Typical_Rat_Rod.jpg/800px-Typical_Rat_Rod.jpg...
            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
              oh F & F
              Best thing is when they pop the hood of the supra and they're like "OHH SH1T NO JOKESS 2JZ INSIDE" .. hey guys, what did you expect to see under that hood ? A B18B... in fact, if I remember right, it's a 2jzge in that supra, not even a 2jzgtte.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxGTST
                Best thing is when they pop the hood of the supra and they're like "OHH SH1T NO JOKESS 2JZ INSIDE" .. hey guys, what did you expect to see under that hood ? A B18B... in fact, if I remember right, it's a 2jzge in that supra, not even a 2jzgtte.
                its true it the 2jzge hahaha.
                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Originally posted by assass1n View Post
                  @nate, andrew, steve
                  yes. you're all right. clearly my car sucks so much like it does in these pictures...

and just in case anyone says its all hardparking pics...

LOL i love how you try so hard to fish for compliments by saying your car sucks then posting pictures of it at a car show you paid $50 to enroll in. to me, your car is the same as the next guys done out prelude with DVD players in his engine bay. you should be nicknamed RID Ricer In Denial
                  Legend of the red R

Comment

Haha.. RID. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by solid_88
                      LOL i love how you try so hard to fish for compliments by saying your car sucks then posting pictures of it at a car show you paid $50 to enroll in. to me, your car is the same as the next guys done out prelude with DVD players in his engine bay. you should be nicknamed RID Ricer In Denial
                      Hey! I make fun of Alex around these here parts, we clear? haha

Comment

Working...
                      X