sleepy sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepy sky

how many of the gtrc'rs park there ride for winter?
    how many are working on there beasts threw winter?

mine sitting until spring

Comment

I'm hibernating like my Skyline...

I'll start working on it in the next weeks.
      Alex
      1991 Skyline GT-R
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

garage till spring.

Comment

in garage with many parts currently removed.
          Tџяϊsмø

Comment

garage in several thousand pieces lol

Comment

in my shop. planned on doing lots of work to it over winter but with 3 cars, 3 snowmobiles, and a TON of tools and excercise equipment in that shop, i have no room to do any work. it will have to wait till spring.
              WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
              (OO)______(OO)
              Originally posted by Snow
              Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Garaged, until March or so (after snows melt + rain to wash away most everything), then probably daily driven after they actually send street cleaners around to get rid of all the rocks.

Right now she's in exactly the same condition she was when I put her away, so pretty much ready to drive with nothing removed but the battery, but I have a few minor things to install (GT-R dead pedal from the group buy, new speakers + wiring). If we get a good chinook (warm wind, can take us to +15C temps) when I have some free time, I will probably install this stuff.
                BlackAura (Kevin)
                1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
                2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
                1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

Mines parked in the garage for now. Still fully insured. Will take it out if we lose the snow and hit +5 or better. I have to get the charger on it soon though. Been sitting for too long now. Will probably roll it a foot or 2 back to keep the wheels round.
                  2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
                  2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
                  1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

Both are in my shop, GTR is in a hundred pieces, getting it ready for inspection/safety and emissions test so I can have it plated and ready to drive come springtime.

GTS-T is sitting in a corner like the unloved child... maybe I'll work on it sometime.
                    Brendan : Union Autoclub
                    '01 Audi A4 quattro - daily
                    '90 240SX Coupe - RB25
                    I had a Skyline once.

Comment

Garaged and working on it a little bit every night. Still fully insured and everything.
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

good to hear there some others awaiting spring,nothing feels better than
                        rippen it up after waiting so long.the feel of the car is not ever the same
                        as the day you pull it out and feel the boost put you in ur rear seat...lol...

mines in pieces right now ,making it lighter,no sterio,also cleaned up the engine bay so theres no wires showing-new intake pipe to mach the q45 maf...some other secrets...lol.

Comment

still sleeping

yeah mines sleeping too, bring her out in the late spring cant wait..
                          wondering i used a fuel treatment for storing, but i red about moving the car to shift the weight on the tires?
                          my rubber is gone and in spring she get brand new rubber so should i worry?
                          or because rims can be damaged by the weight? if im not changing rims should i worry?

or would it be more important to lift her and put her on blocks , don't know any thing never stored a car.... any help pls would be great
                          \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

rims dont get damaged but tires can so if your buying new tires dont worry about it.the steel belts inside the rubbers may get bent from sitting on one spot for along period of time .i dont think one winter would affect them
                            but two or three winters and summers may.pm me if you have any ? about anything skyline related .

Comment

Working...
                            X