What was it like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
    First GTR i drove, was nice.. but stock and wasnt that impressive..

then i drove this one..

It was nicly modded and i fell in love.. Sad to see it leave..

The Surge of Power, the NO Slip Launch, and how it hugs the corners, it was an amazing experience..
    hah yeah my car is quite the beast, it was amazing getting in and driving it the first time, never driven anything like it before, stock gtrs are not comparable to a pro built car for sure. After i picked it up from ben I headed into van proper to visit some friends til i had to drive home. It was amazing the rumble in the seats from the reverberation off the buildings downtown, loud is an understatement!

Even at the 1.2 bar it was set at it was blindly fast, I havnt upped the boost past that, this season I will though.

After leaving van I made the 1800+km trip home, let me say that night will go down in infamy for me, every stop I made, people would swarm. At 3 am i stopped to get snacks and two randoms were in awe, they even filmed it when it was parked in the gas station. And then asked to follow me out of town to see what it could do. I did one pull before I got back on track and left them far in the distance. Such an amazing night, everyone should drive highway 3 once in their cars. Its an experience!

Comment

Working...
    X