I finally found the 'right' car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats man

awesome car! i checked it out when I was at Mikes about a month ago.
    The thing idles like a champion. I dont remember my exact words, but when I was there, I commented to Jay about how well it was idling.

as you may know now, Mikes prices are very good considering what comes with the cars. great actually!
    lots of peice of mind with mikes cars!
    they comes cert'd and e-tested, plated, stickered, warrantied, mot modded, the list goes on.

now we just gotta find my next car haha.

Comment

wow...
      its sure does pay to wait for just the right car.
      its absolutley beutiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
        congrats man

awesome car! i checked it out when I was at Mikes about a month ago.
        The thing idles like a champion. I dont remember my exact words, but when I was there, I commented to Jay about how well it was idling.

as you may know now, Mikes prices are very good considering what comes with the cars. great actually!
        lots of peice of mind with mikes cars!
        they comes cert'd and e-tested, plated, stickered, warrantied, mot modded, the list goes on.
        i agree. mike gives you piece of mind and i always left there feeling good since he ensures that things are done 'right'. for me, it was well worth it.

now we just gotta find my next car haha.
        i thought you found a supra, no?

Comment

OMGAWD I love those advans
          1991 Black GTR

Comment

still hunting for the right one

Comment

still hunting for the right one
              so maybe I missed something, but what made you move from the EVO so fast? sorry to hijack, King Cobra love the car man. Time attack rims FTW.

Comment

decided after christmas that I needed put some money back in the bank
                it weighed heavy on my mind to drop that kind of monye on a 135,000 km car

sold the evo for what i paid, banked some cash, and now im out for something thats priced at my new budget

bear in mind, im only bringing in a low km auto TT since i plan to be doing alot of driving in it and its all i can afford haha

Comment

Very nice car man. I had my eye on that car for a few months now, was waiting till summer was here and school was wrapped up before I actually went down to look at it :hit_head:
                  From the conversation I had via email and the info I received from RHD I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Congrats on the new GTR :-D

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                  Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

i saw this in person on the road, i heard it , i jizzed in my pants... :bow down: :bow down: :bow down:
                    Originally posted by Snow
                    They should build an island in the shape of a race track, and then build the track under it. And air condition that b!tch.
                    Originally posted by DreadedFist
                    If it's not metal its POOP.

Comment

very nice GTR!

Comment

thank you, thank you. 8)

Comment

Working...
                        X