Importing a Skyline to U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snow View Post
    Yea I would only be in Portland (5 hrs from home in Vancouver) for 4 years, and then heading home.

Just down there, or out East, while the significant other does Optometry. After a few years I'll want something new anyways... I've had 8 cars since I was 16 and I'm only 21; I change cars about as often as I buy a new pair of jeans lol
    You know that poco house where my buddies live @?

Between the 3 of them, they have owned 34 vehicles since 2006.

FEK! haha

Comment

I've owned 7, not including my motorcycle since 06... lol and lost a lot of $ along the way.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
        You know that poco house where my buddies live @?

Between the 3 of them, they have owned 34 vehicles since 2006.

FEK! haha
        haha K well I've only had one car worth under 3 grand... haha I get the feeling they've bought a tonne of cheap cars over the years.

Then again I could be totally out to lunch.

That's insane.
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

somehow this turn into who own the most cars in a short period of time...lol.

I've own 13 GTS-t, 3 GTR, 1 RX-7, 1 soarer, 1 corolla in 2 years....but forsure, dah_hunter will beat everyones record here. He probably has 50 delica in a month..

Anyways, back on topic. To import it legally to US, no..not at all. You can have a canadian driving the car down and hand over the keys but I wouldn't call that importing.
          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
            dah_hunter will beat everyones record here. He probably has 50 delica in a month..
            That is almost an insult.. I have only imported 1 delica in my entire life..

I dont want to talk about how many cars i have had..

anyways.. i would be a bit leery about the whole living there and driving the car with BC incurance.. ICBC are pretty anal about paying out, as im sure everyone knows.. if they can prove that the car is there for more then 3 days a week.. You would be Hosed..
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

^..lol. I am joking man!! I was always under the impression that you bring in non-sport car most of the time.
              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

hmm that odd wonder how i gave off that impression..

Mabe the monster Hilux.. thats what did it..

LoL
                Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Working...
                X