Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you park your gtr in the ghetto over night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these work very well, i always get customers coming in that lost their locking nut removal socket, so i get to charge them $20 to get the lock nut off and it takes all of 30 seconds .
    Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
    Doesn't really matter if you have 20 sockets you can hammer on or a kit like this

Comment

Doesn't really matter if you have 20 sockets you can hammer on or a kit like this

i used these on a stuborn striped 710 plug once worked great
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Man I live surrounded by ghetto and don't have lug locks never had my LMGT4's stolen.
        First day I ever put on the LMGT4's a group of dudes walk by complimenting my friends bike and mumbling that my car needs new rims LOL these dudes only care about bling bling silva.
        sigpic

Comment

if such a kit exists, can our wheels stay safe in slightly sketchy areas?

and are Rays lugs locking? or just dope coloured regular lug nuts
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

You put them on stripped bolts or locking lug nuts and they dig in and rip it off. Works really well, not saying I use it to steal wheels however lol
            And here I was avoiding cars with keyed lugnuts.

Comment

I would be going to every crack house, and beat ppl up till my rims come back
              R.I.P. Misty Jeanveau 1985-2009. you always will be mine and I will always love you!

Comment

man its called locking nuts...

**** if you dont buy them when you have a R35 your an idiot...

plain and simple...idiot deserved to get them jacked....

man ive seen people who buy 5 sets of locking nuts every nut is locking...a theifs worst night mare
                Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                (The Detailer)
                We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by nitescream View Post
                  yeah... ok!

rims got jacked, that's what insurance is for.

Comment

Hope you like getting shot.

Comment

you must be from sauga *rolls eyes*
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by christdeyoung View Post
                        Hope you like getting shot.
                        LOL hahah
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

yes locking nuts can be removed. however it takes more work, more time and in some instances more noise to remove them. so even if they are still removable without a key. they still make a thiefs job that much harder. every second it takes a thief longer to take your stuff is one more second you have of catching the guy. i personally have locking nuts on every single wheel stud i have.
                          Devil R sponsored by:
                          Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Even with a kit to remove them it does take more time and there is a chance the rims will be ruined in doing so.

Comment

Plain and simple, if somebody wants something bad enough, they're gonna steal it either way. Its just a matter of how inconvenient it is to steal that thing, if you put more security onto that item, then its more of a deterrent to a thief.
                              “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

If there's 625563454 locking nuts, they'll just jack the car up and rip the whole hub out.

Then you'll have bigger nightmares.
                                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Working...
                                X