Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHDskyline
    replied
    No. what i was saying was that people don't slam these cars. there are enough cars out there already that are SLAM worry.

Now i know i don't speak for anybody on this forum but myself. But i would like to think, that if people drive these cars on a Daily basis, they can't SLAM a skyline, let a lone do they want to

I also don't think these cars look good super lowered. Ive seen a lowerd 4 door skyline, that drift one and it looks good. But its not SUPER low

I own a gts

Leave a comment:

• jessem
    replied
    Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
    EWWWW WTF MAN. I think you are on the wrong forum.

People here actually like these cars. We don't SLAM them to look cool. We daily drive these cars so we have to be able to accomplish daily tasks, like going over speed bump and stuff

If you want to slam a car, get a 240sx or an old school jetta ( those look cool slammed)

Just my 2 cents
    whats with all the love of handling and "godzilla" then? if you just want a car to drive to get groceries and beable to get over speed bumps with?

Im gonna assume you drive a gtr?

Leave a comment:

• RHDskyline
    replied
    EWWWW WTF MAN. I think you are on the wrong forum.

People here actually like these cars. We don't SLAM them to look cool. We daily drive these cars so we have to be able to accomplish daily tasks, like going over speed bump and stuff

If you want to slam a car, get a 240sx or an old school jetta ( those look cool slammed)

Just my 2 cents

Leave a comment:

• jessem
    started a topic skyline styling???

skyline styling???

Why does the s13 and 14 guys have the cool slammed stock bodied look fgiured out but so few skylines can pull it off? When was the last time you saw a dumped r32 with wicked fitment and no crazy aero kit?
    Case in point

we need more skylines with this style.

my 2 cents
Working...
X