No announcement yet.

What happened to TSS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really old thread now so I apologize. Any new news about this. Personally I never really had any trouble with them, just shipping problems but I always got my part. Not sticking up for them in the least, just am curious on how your guys' situations are going.
    The GT-R is like a condom... It's better to have one and not need it then to need it and not have one!!

Comment

• I was checking out used cars sites recently and did a Canada-wide search for GTRs and TSS came up with a listing. I was surprised to see them still in business but their url was dead.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

• Yeah.... I checked the listed showroom and they have 3 pages of stock. Interesting... I don't see a date as to when the listings went up. It's quite possible they're old listings...

Email address is chad@theskylineship.com

Isn't that one of the guys who jumped that sinking ship?
        Last edited by Trace; 01-24-2011, 02:06 AM. Reason: More information.
        E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
        They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

• Yes those listing are old. They said in court they have no cars or any other assests as they disposed of most of the shop inventory online a year ago. Pretty sure they still have a bunch of cars though but they claim they are all customers vehicles that they are storing for them.
          It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Working...
          X