Wheel spacers? Converting gts-t 2 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacers? Converting gts-t 2 gtr

What do you guys think about putting 2 inch wheel spacers on a gts-t with gtr widened front and rear panels? The wheels are stock gtr wheels. How would this affect the ride.

its a 1990 gts-t

Comment

it wouldn't
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

just make sure you get a hubcentric spacer.
        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

go for it.

Comment

you could, but it's best just to buy the proper offset wheel. we sell up to 30mm bolt on spacers if needed.
            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

gtr front and rear fenders on a gts-t crave some r33 gtr stock wheels, imo. Why have the wide fenders if you arent going to fill them up? :P

edit: r33 gtr wheels look great on 32 gtr's, so thats why I recommend em

Comment

alright thanks. In the process of buying my first skyline and after i get it i wont have money left for wheels for a while but for now i was wondering if the spacers are decent enough to give a wider look.

Comment

Originally posted by dimpoblimpo View Post
                  alright thanks. In the process of buying my first skyline and after i get it i wont have money left for wheels for a while but for now i was wondering if the spacers are decent enough to give a wider look.
                  Spacers (just make sure they are hubcentric) will make the car look much tuffer, especially from the back.

Comment

don't do it

Comment

Originally posted by icanhasGTR View Post
                      don't do it
                      !???!?!!?!?!??!!? At least give a reason why, lol

Comment

Yup, OK way to go if you have wheels that aren't the right offset. They do add some unsprung weight, which isn't good, but if you can live with that, they're fine to use. Racers use them all the time, so there's no reliability/safety issue with them (unless you buy really crappy ones).
                        '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
                        at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Sounds like you'd be happier saving a bit more cash and buy a GTR

Comment

i would love a gtr but im in the process of buying a 1990 gtst-t with a nice rb25det in there so its almost as good lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X