Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And THIS is why we cant have nice things around here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ******* heat score that kid is sellin drugs drivin an unregistered car fuckin driftin lol, What a dumbass! Seems like u can get away with alot more out west, that car wouldnt make it an hour driving around cape breton without the plates being ran and him being followed.
    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
      What a ******* heat score that kid is sellin drugs drivin an unregistered car fuckin driftin lol, What a dumbass! Seems like u can get away with alot more out west, that car wouldnt make it an hour driving around cape breton without the plates being ran and him being followed.
      Stop tryin to be mature bro.

xD
      BNR32- Sold
      1998 Evolution V

Comment

LMAO i was like WTF!? for a sec.
        Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Hahahaha
          BNR32- Sold
          1998 Evolution V

Comment

Man, honestly, report him to the police. Get the cops after him. If he's got fake plates and they pull him over, it'll at least get him off the street. If they take his car, then great!

1. Call 911
            2. State you would like to report a dangerous driver
            3. They'll ask for a description of the car and what he was doing
            4. Give description (and plates if possible) and let them know that he's street drifting/almost killing people

That'll hopefully get him pulled over or SOMETHING. Before he kills someone
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Wow, lovely fellow. If anyone personally knows him please give him a strict talking to, we don't need this crap going on in Canada.
              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

im taking care of it today guys, i will report on what ends up happening
                Owning a turboed car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen

Comment

Thanks John, however it would be great if you could keep me anon.
                  BNR32- Sold
                  1998 Evolution V

Comment

Have to admit,

I gained a bit more respect for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by sarazinj View Post
                      im taking care of it today guys, i will report on what ends up happening
                      Good on ya man. Get this idiot off the streets and out of that car (if possible). He's going to kill someone (himself or someone else) and/or completely destroy that car
                      Originally posted by kengeroo
                      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                      ...don't drink and ebay
                      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Wonder what came out of this today?
                        BNR32- Sold
                        1998 Evolution V

Comment

i have to go to p plus today for some business, i will report on the status of "dk"
                          Owning a turboed car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
                            What a ******* heat score that kid is sellin drugs drivin an unregistered car fuckin driftin lol, What a dumbass!
                            R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                              He's gonna crash his ricebox into a pole one day, go broke, then end up with a Civic. It's only a matter of time.
                              Chances are he already swapped in a b16... this kids hard as **** i tell ya
                              Did you know RACECAR spelled backwards is still RACECAR ?

[ Oo oO ]

92 GTST SOLD
                              92 gTR RIP
                              New build coming soon.

Comment

hmm reviving a month dead thread but did you ever get this imature retard off the streets hes giving all of the import community a bad name but not only that he is doing it in a skyline which makes us skyline owners (not me yet but nearly there) look very bad . i already dont like this kid street drifting is not only dangerous and illegal but he already nearly hit a truck with a mother and her kid in it like how goddam stupid can you get i abide by the general rule normal driving on the streets stupid driving on the track and its people like that who royally piss me off
                                Nitrous Oxide is like a hot girl with STDs you wanna hit it but your too afraid of the consequences that will fallow

Comment

Working...
                                X