clutch questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch questions

sup all just joined just bought my 92 gtr a weeks ago paid a great price for an awsome car but the catch is under peak boost the clutch slips and wont hold the power so as of yet i havent unleashed godzilla yet. my questions are these, what are some clutch kit options that wont bankrupt me too much and also are the r33 kits compatable with the r32's? how hard is it to install a turbo timer? and how hard is it to replace the speakers? i have access to a shop just looking for direction before i start rippin and tearin lol. any help is apreciated, cheers!

All of your questions have been covered by previous threads. Search...
    Good luck and have fun!
    03 lancer dead
    68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
    05 chevy silverado L33
    2010 crv Wife's ride
    1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

The awesome car already needs expensive maintenance? lol well the R33 kits will not work for R32 unless you convert to a pull type clutch. Godzilla doesn't "get unleashed" till about 400hp sooo you need a better clutch than stock. Look up a nismo single plate or something cheaper like clutchmasters or centerforce with are North American which means they're build for cars that have torque lol.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Working...
      X