Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder to DRIVE SAFE (graphic content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder to DRIVE SAFE (graphic content)

Yeah i got hit by an old lady 2 months ago, while going to the forks on my bmx, she got me at 60km/h! Luckily for me and my fast acting 17year old skills i turned lmao, and she just nicked me with the side of her bumper! OOh i went flyiing aha (broke my foot). Hade to pay $500 for the damn ambulance ride!

So people dont get hit by cars, or you will have to pay for the ambulance ride... And dont drive stupid.

Comment

i saw this video a few months ago, its brutal
      1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
      1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
      i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

damn, this video is intense, im sad now. =(
        DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
        --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

Wow that was depressing.. Great video, but damn.. I don't want to drive OR walk around now!
          Great message.
          Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
          www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
          Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
          Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Kinda makes me think about the responsibility of getting behind the wheel and starting the motor, I moved 4 days ago to Gatineau, and the driving is a lot rougher and more careless then what I'm used to, and it's frightening or sometimes flat out stupid what the drivers do here.
            Drives
            02 Sentra Se-R Spec V
            --I'm not a ricer, i know and respect that my car is not epic and etc, i know many can hand my cars @$$ to me, lol--

Comment

Damn. I think that this video should be shown at the beginning of each and every new-drivers class (each CLASS, not just at the beginning of each COURSE). People still don't seem to understand that it's not just them that may be affected by an accident. That includes streetracers....and I know there are some on this forum.
              '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
              at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

^ x2 ^

Originally posted by johnnyjohnny View Post
                damn. I think that this video should be shown at the beginning of each and every new-drivers class (each class, not just at the beginning of each course). People still don't seem to understand that it's not just them that may be affected by an accident. That includes streetracers....and i know there are some on this forum.

Comment

Lots of these videos coming out lately Sad. People need to pay more attention with driving safely
                  Originally posted by kengeroo
                  that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Reid View Post
                    Yeah i got hit by an old lady 2 months ago, while going to the forks on my bmx, she got me at 60km/h! Luckily for me and my fast acting 17year old skills i turned lmao, and she just nicked me with the side of her bumper! OOh i went flyiing aha (broke my foot). Hade to pay $500 for the damn ambulance ride!

So people dont get hit by cars, or you will have to pay for the ambulance ride... And dont drive stupid.

uh.... you didn't get covered by her insurance?

Comment

WOW seeing that video makes me want my Skyline back simply for safety LOL High performance also means safety. With a roll cage of course.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X