ATTN: MWR34 got stolen!! keep you eyes out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falcon View Post
    Lol.. @ the fact that he won't even post it up himself cause he owes too many people too much ****.
    If that's the case, karma has a way with things :S
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

What a waste of a 32

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Not suprised considering he owes money to a lot of people on here and he just disappeared.
        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

He is a regular poster on revscene.net. You can find him there under the same name. MWR34.

TROL

Comment

Yeah I saw him post the same thread on RS yesterday. Whoever stole his car

A) Thinks its an actual R34 and worth something

or

B) Got f***ed over by the guy and is retaliating by stealing his car.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

did he really screw over that many people?!... I havent read anything about that. whats the story there?
              The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
                did he really screw over that many people?!... I havent read anything about that. whats the story there?
                +1 whats the story on him owing people money?
                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I dunno, all I've ever found was some weird story from someone out east with inconsistent records of what actually happened (story keeps changing) and we only hear one side of the story in its many versions.

Martin has helped me out a lot and if he was some "con-artist" as some people make him out to be (w/o much evidence, just regurgitating stories and changing versions), he could have, and WOULD have taken advantage of the situation.

He has not done so, in fact, he's helped out many local members out here.

THAT, I can say w/ evidence to show for.

Comment

I don't know about the back story but it sucks to hear about a ride being stolen

Comment

I am with M13, Martin was a big help in getting me parts when I needed it, he even drove across town to get them to me at
                      work when I was too busy to meet up with him. What he advertised and gave me was exact and he even gave me a deal. It
                      sucks badly to have your work vandalized or stolen. The effort and thought behind any project cant equal the mindless actions taken by a prankster or criminal.
                      We do our mods based on our love of the hobby and sport and for ourselves. Those that don't understand this are not true enthusiasts. The recovery of the goods and effort put into it are what shows clubs and organizations what our organizations are all about.
                      Last edited by chuckycheese; 01-07-2011, 09:27 PM.
                      Paul U.

Comment

Good luck finding it, pretty sure it was a planned ordeal, not often you see an "r34" kicking around. Hopefully got some sort of appraisal on it since he invested a LOT of hours and dollars into it.

Give him a break, not like the guy is Anthony Espinosa or anything.
                        1/1_Scale
                        パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                          I dunno, all I've ever found was some weird story from someone out east with inconsistent records of what actually happened (story keeps changing) and we only hear one side of the story in its many versions.

Martin has helped me out a lot and if he was some "con-artist" as some people make him out to be (w/o much evidence, just regurgitating stories and changing versions), he could have, and WOULD have taken advantage of the situation.

He has not done so, in fact, he's helped out many local members out here.

THAT, I can say w/ evidence to show for.

I followed his thread when he was building that car a few years back... and from what i saw of him he seemed like a stand up guy, thats why i asked for some evidence of all this heat he was getting... no evidence to support these claims... ppl should stop flaming in this thread....

keep your eyes open everyone... you never know when you could be in this situation and begging the world to help you find your car too... I hope he finds his car. genuinely.
                          The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post

keep your eyes open everyone... you never know when you could be in this situation and begging the world to help you find your car too... I hope he finds his car. genuinely.
                            Agreed. I've never heard anything bad about him until this thread. And if someone stole my car, I'd definitely want some help from everyone around here to keep an eye out for it. I'll be watching forums for anything like that to pop up. I hope he gets it back!
                            Originally posted by kengeroo
                            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Ok first off,

I am only here to defend myself.

i do not own www.mwracing.ca or www.vipimports.ca anymore.

same with the email accounts associated with them like sales@mwracing.ca or sales@vipimports.ca so any attempt at emailing these was and will be a lost cause.

my only contact I have at the moment is martinworobec@hotmail.com

anyone who has concerns or feels like i owe them something can email me or post it here or both.

my last dealings on this forum was in Aug/Sept 2009, when i was selling divided Charge pipes.
                              Some members got them, and some got them a few days too late to when they were expecting them, But everything was dealt with with either discounts, refunds or returns.

if there is anyone out there who thinks otherwise.. please post.

To my memory, there was only Two people in this Hiatus of me being off gtrcanada since I didnt want to pay for another year of sponsoring, and these two people were CRZYONE and ETIENNEGIGNAC.

If there is anyone else in this whole community of thousands of members who still to this day feel I wronged them or owe them anything please speak now.

there are a few members on here who tend to exagerate or regurgitate rumours cause they have nothing better to do, I can call you out on it, but I have more respect then that.

And to the people who know me, support me, received free help, advice, tips, late night work, countless hours on msn for any reason or just to chat... I know who you are, and i see your continued support and respect for me and my name. trust me, I lurk this forum once in a while, and i always see the same names sticking up for me and I truly respect that.

And yes, since mwracing wasnt my fulltime job, it was hard to get ahold of me even back then for work, parts, orders. I dont think I had 1 negative feedback about any mechanical service at all in 2 years.
                              Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

Has the car been recovered?? If not hopefully u get it back still in one piece I'm all over Langley every day so I'll keep my eyes out for ya
                                91 skyline gtst type M
                                78/03 k5 blazer/silverado thingy 37" tires (the beast)
                                88 toyota xtra cab (project extreme toylet)
                                04 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually on 35s

Comment

Working...
                                X