This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRC Premium Membership

GT-R Canada Premium Membership has been renewed for this year. Two GT-R Canada stickers are now included with the Premium Membership, but with no price increase!

For other payment options please PM GTRC Admin.
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

which GTRC stickers are they? the old italic logo or this new and improved version?
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

They are the new sticker design:

Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

any difference between "premium member" and "gtrc premium membership" memberships? same price between the two, slightly different descriptions that are worded very close.

Comment

^ I also wondered this before I paid for my membership. Any difference admin?
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
            ^ I also wondered this before I paid for my membership. Any difference admin?
            Would like to know before i buy membership!
            I love Skylines! My jackstands never get stolen...

Comment

As would I

Comment

Is there any version of the sticker that can have your uername in it as well? It would be need to start seeing GTR's and know whos is who, or be able to contact the person if theres something youd like to talk about. Just a thought

Comment

i cannot get a hold of admin on this. i do not have the designations i paid for yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X