Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"to the owner of this skyline" (post from a local website)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "to the owner of this skyline" (post from a local website)

I saw this over on RevScene.net and figured I would post it here. Hope your car is ok.

"First of all, nice car.

Second, as me and a buddy of mine were looking for parking by gm place, we saw your car. we also noticed a ******* homeless piece of **** ******* with your door handle. i told buddy and we hit his 2step and the backfires scared him and he ******* booked it. he did not get inside your car. after we parked we were walking and he was behind a fence, so we chewed him out and he tried to fight us (lol).

so anyways, canucks lose (thanks you ******* useless refs), were walking back to our car, and we see the same homeless ******* prick walking around the area again, but this time he saw the hoard of people walking and he walked off again.

Anyways we notified some cops in the area of what we saw and they said theyd send some units to find him.

I hope your cars ok. we tried to help you out."
    Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
    www. BigBoyMedia.net

wow great work good to know there are fellow car enthusiasts that look out for others
    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Wow thats ******.
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

wow, thumbs up for a good deed done, if that were my car those guys would be getting each a case of beer
        Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

wow great job
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

they shoulda beat him
            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

some people....i woulda beat the **** out of him for sure...you dont **** with peoples cars man thats not cool!!!!!
              gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

dude woulda got the **** kicking of he's life, if it was my car.
                Darn those city folks and there flying machines!

Comment

Good job on the post and for giving the guy a chewing out, dude! Nice to see that people still care! Hopefully the cops got that prick
                  Originally posted by kengeroo
                  that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Wow such good people here in vancouver! That is my car guys.. and that was yesterday! and yeah that parking lot is a bumm hang out every now and then so i try to check on the car whenever im free. I work at the restaurant just upstairs and for the last two months ive been trying to get the managers to install a surveillance system for our staff lot, as the dishwashers audi in the background had his audi driver window smashed into and the bartenders integra got keyed in the recent months. Just did a walk around of the car and looks to be nothing wrong so thank you to anyone who are as kind as these fellows.

Thanks candianjoker for posting. I will have to make a revscene account to thank these guys.

I appreciate the back up lol,
                    Mark
                    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

good to hear man
                      Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Thats amazing. I'm glad everything is okay, and I'm even happier to know there are still good people out there looking out for others.
                        Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Respect!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

its things like this that make me smile
                            Jordie Lewis
                            1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

I would suggest you to clean the car first especially around the door handle . Those homeless people are disgustingly dirty. I wouldn't want to be infected with their germs.
                              10 Infiniti FX35
                              09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                              02 Subaru WRX....sold
                              01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                              90-00-08 BNR32
                              92 NX2000...sold
                              95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X