Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do Skylines really start to come out for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do Skylines really start to come out for sale?

With the stuff that happened in Japan it seems kinda slow lately. Even Tyee imports seem slow...and there's a couple here on GTRC but they're 4-5 pages back and haven't gotten a reply. So I'm guessing they're sold.

Anyways, as a first time buyer. I'd like to know when is it the best time to buy one, where there are a lot more options.

And when buying out of province, what type of taxes that's charged?....and if I buy it privately do I pay during the change of ownership, or when I register the car in my province?

thanks guys,
    "Okay, were gonna play a little game called...Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

where u located ?

Comment

if you buy out of province in canada, you pay when you register the vehicle in your own province.
      Originally posted by Paradis
      ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

I found that the end of the season seemed good as some people get desperate. If I was a seller, my price would be higher in the spring since more people are looking and lower in the fall when less are looking. Like house shopping.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

Haha yeah, I"m kinda in a desperate mode to buy cause snow are starting to melt. lol. Hope I can be patient enough to not rush and just buy w/e that pops up.

Do you guys know any other places other than Tyee or Right Drive? I messaged Tyee and all their GTR's are sold. And Im told they will get more.......but not really specific when. Because Im pretty sure the transport have probably been affected by whats happening in Japan as we speak.

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
          I found that the end of the season seemed good as some people get desperate. If I was a seller, my price would be higher in the spring since more people are looking and lower in the fall when less are looking. Like house shopping.
          "Okay, were gonna play a little game called...Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Comment

theres many gt-rs for sale on these forums and there clean and if lucky has a build thread to go along with it ..just keep an eye out for one in the fs sale forums ,iv seen plenty of good ones go by.....n does it have to be a gt-r ?

Comment

seen a nice stockish gtr for sale on here not to long ago for 10g's looked super clean. good deal for a gtr
              - Adam

:
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

are in in otrario? cause theres a lot in toronto fs.
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Thanks for all you guys help. Finally made my decision and can't be more happier with my "sexy bitch" lol jk

I dunno if pictures work but here are the links

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

lol nice. cant really tell what it looks like, how bout a nice walk around. gonna check pics
                    edit: nice! looks clean and fairly stock
                    Last edited by amnash; 04-25-2011, 07:04 PM.
                    - Adam

:
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Yeah sorry about the vid I only did the interior...it was too hot outside today so I just an inside vid. lol.

but the pic are below and just click on them and it should pop up to the photos.

And thanks, it's a clean GTR...

Comment

nice car mate ! put this 800whp now !

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                        2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
                          if you buy out of province in canada, you pay when you register the vehicle in your own province.
                          you always pay for pst when you first register your car
                          Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

woow very nice buy mate! Plannnss?
                            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

So YOU bought the white one... Grrrr. Nice buy and congrats man... i've been eyeing the black MKIV for a bit now, possibly my next project... if the white R33 was sold that is... grrr x2.
                              You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X