Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble contacting Braden @ JNS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having trouble contacting Braden @ JNS?

Ordered a clutch sometime ago only got 1 response in recent weeks. Anybody having this problem? Called the shop a handful of times. No answer no return calls

I shot him a PM about 2-3 weeks ago about something unrelated and never got a reply .

I figured he was too busy !

Comment

yea hes hella busy right now dw he will get bak to you
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I've been in contact with him, he's busy but has been trying to return calls/emails. His email changed recently too I believe, if you are still using his old gmail account he might not be checking it. Try braden_at_jns-imports_dot_com
        Last edited by ColinR33; 04-21-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Spoke to him today

Comment

Sorry guys, been swamped with the 2 jobs here this last few weeks. I will be catching up on everything this long weekend and will be having Paul handle a portion of online sales from now on (more the behind the scene stuff)... its really been time consuming and leaving me little time to get on here and other forums.

If at any time you need to contact me please email at the address in my signature below. Or call that number, if I don't answer please text me... I work in a shop all day with my cell phone in the tool box I do check texts periodically. We do have our land line with secretary to answer messages, that number is (403) 329-1262. Its connected with our other businesses but everything JNS related is sent to me.

Cortexx, very sorry for not getting back to you! I am going to look back through my PMs tonight and get in contact with you.
            Last edited by JNS Performance; 04-21-2011, 07:34 PM.
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

thanks guys its all good. i was just getting worried!!

Comment

Working...
              X