No announcement yet.

Any body shops/paint shops near ottawa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body shops/paint shops near ottawa?

Hi, I posted this in FAQs by mistake but I meant to post it here so,
    Any places you know that offer a good paint job for a decent price? (I'm including Montreal If there are any places there) I've heard of autoworxs but haven't seen any of their projects so I'm not sure if they're any good. Thanks guys for your help!

P.S any one know where I can get any performance upgrades as well as a body shop would be great as well, thanks.

Ottawa is such a wasteland for car parts and services, unless you've got a mid-century British car. I had to have everything shipped in, or buy things in Toronto, while I live there.
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Just to let you know, good and cheap are mutually exclusive things.

For a great bodyshop, I would go to Fiore at S&G Auto on Del Zotto Dr. Google the address. Excellent results, and he's picky. I will only let him touch my cars.

If you are looking for performance parts, go see the guys at Trackwerks: www.trackwerks.com

Service: Autovation or Tapp Auto.

I buy my cars in TO, but have no problems getting work done in Ottawa.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

i'm from TO. don't know anywhere in ottawa, but if you come to TO, you could get your parts from rightdrive (who is a sponsor here). if not, i'm sure they can direct you. as for autobody, there is a place called L&M autobody, their work is awesome. I'm getting my gtst done there this summer. my car is a dark blue that has a greenish tinge and i'm going to go with a lighter metalic blue so i don't have to change my ownership with the ministry. it will cost me around $2500 with fixing a few minor dents also. now that is not missing spots that some places do, ex. under the hood.

Comment

Working...
        X