Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hum.... new Motorex or what do you think ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hum.... new Motorex or what do you think ????

Hey guys,

Going trough some listing in the dupont regestry, and spotted a company selling
    R34 in the USA (Z-tune replica with more power). So checked there site.

Here is the link to there company info :

What's your thought, fraud, loophole, what do you have to say ??

I personally like there answer to the first and last FAQ lol

1) Are these cars legal to own and drive in the USA?
    Yes, all of the cars will be brought into compliance by a Registered Importer.

12) Is Next Level Motorsport a Registered Importer (RI) in the United States?
    Not yet, we are currently undergoing the application process and awaiting approval.
    Last edited by collector240sx; 06-19-2011, 12:23 PM.
    14 VW Jetta TDI
    05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
    95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
    95 240sx ( powered)
    89 GTR - Money Pit -

i can't trust any site/car dealer that is trying to sell a honda CRX for 15,000
    Rusty 240sx 1JZ project.

Comment

WOW!!

I've always wanted to pay $25,000 for a 15 year old Integra. Where's that "buy it now" button!!!!

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

some of them are kinda ok in price. assuming it has all the paper work done properly

Comment

I don't think that any one is getting the part I was referring too.

In there about us page, they are saying that the R34 is legal in the state, and that they have
          a registered importer that can make them compliant.

Any one know this registered importer ????

That's what I was pointing at. lol

Yeah some price are way up there, but some are still decent.
          14 VW Jetta TDI
          95 240sx ( powered)
          89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Lol. Most of the cars arent even landed. Who would pay to have a vehicle imported into the states with there 25 year rule? Heck, they wont even let us across the border in NY state.
            Sounds like Hopes and Dreams.

Comment

I dont think that sites legit

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkus29 View Post
                I dont think that sites legit
                Me neither that's why I posted it here.

It's the first time I hear about them, aldo they state they have imported hundreds of cars and was wondering if any knew about
                them. What I also find weird is the lack of a physical address on there web site. They just state that they have offices and
                distribution centers.

At least that's what they say, just under the company mission.

Next Level Motorsport was started by car enthusiasts who wouldn't settle for the norm. They wanted cars not initially offered in the USA such as a right hand drive Nissan Fairlady Z and Skyline. After being told by every one in the car community around them that it wasn't possible, the founders started doing research. Now NLM is in the beginning stages of becoming a Registered Importer so that we can offer our customers US legal JDM vehicles.
                NLM has imported hundreds of JDM vehicles into the USA and has now begun to export USDM cars such as Mustangs, Camaros, F150s, Escalades to Australia and the Middle East where there is a high demand. We are continually looking for new markets to import from and export to, much more expansion and growth in connecting people with cars they love.
                There are over 250 JDM cars in our inventory in Japan as well as many USDM vehicles available in the USA ready for export. Our offices and distribution centers are the east and west coast of the US, Japan, and as of 2011 Australia.
                14 VW Jetta TDI
                95 240sx ( powered)
                89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Lol, $50g's for a r32 gtr.

If I spent $7k on a gtr at auction I probably could also get it in the usa and plated for another $43g's.
                  BNR32- Sold
                  1998 Evolution V

Comment

I'm sorry but 25,000 for a 1997 Civic, and 270,000 for an R34 Z tune replica is just insane. For crying out loud you can drive a Lamborghini Gallardo for that money, a BRAND NEW one at that!

Comment

32,000 for a GTST LOL, mine was 4000. Fail

Comment

What the heck with the S15 pricing?! I've been keeping an eye on Japanese auctions for S15's and I've seen HEAVY modded models go for $30K. They have one that's a stock auto version for the same price? Really?

Comment

I know some price are just stupid....

But the reason brought this site up for attention, is they claim they can bring these cars LEGALLY to the US.
                          When we know some of the one they claim to be able to bring aren't.

So are they going to do the necessary crash test for every new vehicle they have a buyer for ????
                          The price could be a reflection of this.

And they supposedly have been in business for a while, but never heard about them before.
                          Last edited by collector240sx; 06-29-2011, 09:46 PM.
                          14 VW Jetta TDI
                          95 240sx ( powered)
                          89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

It's not legal at all. There's a few places that will take your money (Half or in some cases the full amount), ship a car over. Now if it get caught in customs, the buyer is SOL and there's nothing they can do about it. They have to be willing to take that risk. Now making them "legal" is another story all together.

Comment

Working...
                            X