No announcement yet.

About to book cross canadian car shipping! speak now or forever hold your peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to book cross canadian car shipping! speak now or forever hold your peace

Hey im sure ive become quite the pain in a few readers butts, but i have just about fully decided what company i will use to ship my new gtr purchase from quebec to british columbia (depot to depot)

Im shipping on July 18th 2011

What do you have to say about Hansens? Ive been quoted $1622.67 ALL included (tax and insurance with a 0% deductable)

They give a "guarenteed arrival date" of aug 2nd, and as early as July 26'th.
    If they don't make that guaranteed date, they offer a rental car for the duration of the time it takes for the car to arrive, if i don't need a rental they also offer a reimbursement of the cost of a rental car for the amount of days they are late.

So as the title says, speak now or forever hold your peace.
    Thanks ladies and gents!

A buddy shipped his Mazda 6 from TO to Van with Hansens...it was damaged. Ask about insurance.

I used Hansens to ship from the GTA to Ottawa, GTR arrived safe and happy. Make sure you get insurance!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Cant say anything about Hansens, but I did use TFX International to ship a motorbike to BC from Quebec. Cost about $950 and took about a week and a half. The truck driver even dropped it off at the ferry terminal for me which beat having to find their depot! Your car will be fine man dont worry about it! You`ll forget all this stress as soon as you see your baby!

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply JZ, im glad to hear your baby was fine, but if you don't mind me asking what type of damage was found on your friends mazda?

I've thought long and hard about TFX international, and they DO seem to be the safest, but at a very high price for me. I was quoted $2,800 after tax... Little steep, and its really hard to put a price on security of such a beautiful car, but to be honest i cant break my bank too much, this car is already going to cost over $20,000 + shipping + inspection + a trip to see, drive, and ship it in 2 weeks... So flustered....

Originally posted by JZ View Post
        A buddy shipped his Mazda 6 from TO to Van with Hansens...it was damaged. Ask about insurance.

I used Hansens to ship from the GTA to Ottawa, GTR arrived safe and happy. Make sure you get insurance!

Comment

Working...
        X